Oh yes! I nearly forgot... The Toilet Hypothesis I'd promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dawgbyte77 said:
Or basic bad photographer behavior. Just point and shoot... no composition... no framing...

After the mess is completed, take up the hose to photoshop away the yellow cast....

tOGGY said:
After the mess is completed, take up the hose to photoshop away the yellow cast....

:eek: :sweat: :bsmilie:

Hey, you guys need to get away from the computer more often!

SniperD said:
You know.. there was once Reader Digest did a statistic study on which is the dirtiest toilet cubicle in an average toilet (please dun ask me which issue that was coz I only remeber the gist but not the details) and be surprised that the 2nd cubicle NEXT to the 1st one is the dirtiest. The cleanest is the middle one and tada! the 1st!

The pre-concept was the general mindset of most people thinks that the 1st cubicle is very dirty and so skipped it to use the next :) The last cubicle has some truth... most like privacy when doing their business... so the last one is the best for that and therefore one of the more frequently used.

Actually, it's more of a privacy issue... People avoid the 1st urinal because it's nearest the door and sees the most traffic..
They avoid the middle cubicle because it's surrounded by 2 others on each side. ie.. No where to hide..

a matter of psychological phenomena? are we talking abt cubicle or urinal? cos either 1, i'll take watever the nearest to the exit. i hate going deep into the toilet n bathe in d smell. i usually would go fr a quick relieve and cabut. but if the nearest available happens to b d furtherst, no choice. heheh..

Status
Not open for further replies.