Oh Yeah is catching on in Lion City?

Sion

I went to a camera to buy a strap and filter. After hearing my enquiry the saleman say, "Oh Yeah."

I order a bowl of chicken Laksa from a hawker stall. After taking the order and money from me the hawker said, "Oh Yeah."

I saw little kids in the neighbourhood prancing around singing, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah....."

My brother always sings in his shower. Now I always hear "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah....." from the bathroom.

It seems I am the only one who doesn't Oh Yeah.

Should I also Oh Yeah? :)

[vid]wXr_ff2VPe4&feature[/vid]

I went to a camera to buy a strap and filter. After hearing my enquiry the saleman say, "Oh Yeah."

I order a bowl of chicken Laksa from a hawker stall. After taking the order and money from me the hawker said, "Oh Yeah."

I saw little kids in the neighbourhood prancing around singing, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah....."

My brother always sings in his shower. Now I always hear "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah....." from the bathroom.

After hearing my enquiry the saleman say, "Oh Yeah." You shd answer "Hey"

I saw little kids in the neighbourhood prancing around singing, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah..... You shd give a resounding "Ho"

btw you should buy a drum.

Don't forget the original Oh Yeah:

Oh~~ yeah, I love you more than I can say~ ;)

Have you passed Geylang area yet? :bsmilie: I think they "Oh yeah" everyday, even long before the song came up!

my gawdddddd... nooooo

what photo did you paste in the bathroom? :bigeyes:

After hearing my enquiry the saleman say, "Oh Yeah." You shd answer "Hey"

I saw little kids in the neighbourhood prancing around singing, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah..... You shd give a resounding "Ho"

btw you should buy a drum.

after that use a real gun instead of your crap hands and shoot the hell out of them.

i dun see anything much except houduken n chun li at the next doing scissors kick.:heart:

Oh yeah.....

oh yeah for the kids but oh nai for the rest..