Oh where oh where has my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picard

May 27, 2004
Clementi, Singapore
...Tau Huey Shop gone?

For years, my wife and I love the 24 hrs Tau Huey (with You Tiao) shop at Geylang - the one along the main road, next to the mosque and near those rival Beef Koay Teow outlets...

...yesterday drove pass and...and...it is gone! :eek: Close shop with a For Rent sign on the front.

Anyone knows where it has gone to? Hope not to oblivion because of some family feud or something...

Someone tell me please...Oh where oh where has my Tau Huey Shop gone?:bheart:

confirm up lorry liao...anyone can advise where they had relocated to?

...Tau Huey Shop gone?

For years, my wife and I love the 24 hrs Tau Huey (with You Tiao) shop at Geylang - the one along the main road, next to the mosque and near those rival Beef Koay Teow outlets...

...yesterday drove pass and...and...it is gone! :eek: Close shop with a For Rent sign on the front.

Anyone knows where it has gone to? Hope not to oblivion because of some family feud or something...

The only other one I know if their other branch at Kitchener Road in Little India.

Wah serious leh...it just up and close in geylang?? sheessh...no more tau fu fa from there in the middle of the night for me now :( More then 20 yrs of eating there including the famous beef kway teo stall. With taxi charges as high as it is....I can say good bye to going all the way to Kitcherner Road...if that one is even open anymore... aiyo. Got to go see see look look if that one is not gone fart too.

Wah...this is sounding quite serious. :cry: Anyone knows where the Tau Huey and You Tiao shop has gone to...goodness...with give us mere mortals something to be happy about during this season of inflation.

...Tau Huey Shop gone?

I have to say this...it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

the food there sux big time, I do not know why people still like going there....

...Tau Huey Shop gone?

It has moved to the corner coffeeshop of Geylang 27A. Its on the side where the road is leading to City.

It has moved to the corner coffeeshop of Geylang 27A. Its on the side where the road is leading to City.

Yup just opposite my place :)

Now we are spoilt for choice between Yong He at Lorong 27A and Rochor at Lorong 39 :)

Frankly speaking, I prefer Rochor's Tao Huey but Yong He's you tiao ;p

i still like to go rochor 1...

the geylang 1 is yong he rite...

is it the one where his brother setup another store beside him to compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.