oh no.. y is she pointing that thing at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
comments are welcome :)

:sweat:

kidcrop2.jpg

nice expression :thumbsup:

but the adult hands carrying her is a bit bit distracting leh :think:

I think there's a good 'BIG hand LITTLE hand' thing going on, ;)

Hosea said:
furrypaws said:
comments are welcome :)

:sweat:

Good candid shot,I like the stare.The left top corner is a little distracting coz of its brightness. :D

Right u mean? :blah:
how to get around it neh?
cut away the corner :p ?

furrypaws said:
Right u mean? :blah:
how to get around it neh?
cut away the corner :p ?
PS it with green( different tone) if you know how to.. not me :bsmilie:

thank you DF for the latest version!! :D :D

kidcrop2%7E0.jpg

it's a nice shot..bud i agree that the hand of de adult is abit distracting..if de subject is meant to be de little girl and her stare that is..yupps

Larren Chen said:
did the parent see u take that pic ??? :think:

oh yeah, her mommy came and saw me taking.. so i immediately gave her a huge grin (in case she starts to bash me up) and showed her her daughter's pix and she broke into a wide grin as well :D the baby girl's got real nice smooth skin.. hee.. she kept turning her head away, so i touched her little arm gently to get her to turn around.. and made funny faces at her.. :blah:

jenrine said:
it's a nice shot..bud i agree that the hand of de adult is abit distracting..if de subject is meant to be de little girl and her stare that is..yupps

hi jenrine, thanks for ur comment :D
i guess her daddy's hands are in a way distracting cuz they are so huge.. but i'm not sure cropping everything away except her sweet lil face is a good idea either? cuz then it wouldnt give the perspective that she's sitting on daddy's shoulders and being supported by his large warm hands..... :dunno:

Hi furry, my personal opinion is to keep the dad's arm. ur lens is close to the subject which makes the palm especially large than normal comparing to the little girl. this gives a sense of secure feeling implying tat the girl is well loved and protected by her dad. wat u think?

larcenciel said:
Hi furry, my personal opinion is to keep the dad's arm. ur lens is close to the subject which makes the palm especially large than normal comparing to the little girl. this gives a sense of secure feeling implying tat the girl is well loved and protected by her dad. wat u think?

hi larcenciel, my exact sentiments ;)
thank you for ur comments :)

furrypaws said:
oh yeah, her mommy came and saw me taking.. so i immediately gave her a huge grin (in case she starts to bash me up) and showed her her daughter's pix and she broke into a wide grin as well :D the baby girl's got real nice smooth skin.. hee.. she kept turning her head away, so i touched her little arm gently to get her to turn around.. and made funny faces at her.. :blah:

haha... good job... well at least her mum finds it alright for u to take her child's pic... :D
maybe next time u giv them sweets when they post nicely for u... :think: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.