oh no.. y is she pointing that thing at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
comments are welcome :)

:sweat:

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
nice expression :thumbsup:

but the adult hands carrying her is a bit bit distracting leh :think:

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
I think there's a good 'BIG hand LITTLE hand' thing going on, ;)

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
Hosea said:
furrypaws said:
comments are welcome :)

:sweat:

Good candid shot,I like the stare.The left top corner is a little distracting coz of its brightness. :D

Right u mean? :blah:
how to get around it neh?
cut away the corner :p ?

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
thank you DF for the latest version!! :D :D

jenrine

May 20, 2004
yishun
it's a nice shot..bud i agree that the hand of de adult is abit distracting..if de subject is meant to be de little girl and her stare that is..yupps

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
Larren Chen said:
did the parent see u take that pic ??? :think:
oh yeah, her mommy came and saw me taking.. so i immediately gave her a huge grin (in case she starts to bash me up) and showed her her daughter's pix and she broke into a wide grin as well :D the baby girl's got real nice smooth skin.. hee.. she kept turning her head away, so i touched her little arm gently to get her to turn around.. and made funny faces at her.. :blah:

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
jenrine said:
it's a nice shot..bud i agree that the hand of de adult is abit distracting..if de subject is meant to be de little girl and her stare that is..yupps
hi jenrine, thanks for ur comment :D
i guess her daddy's hands are in a way distracting cuz they are so huge.. but i'm not sure cropping everything away except her sweet lil face is a good idea either? cuz then it wouldnt give the perspective that she's sitting on daddy's shoulders and being supported by his large warm hands..... :dunno:

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
Hi furry, my personal opinion is to keep the dad's arm. ur lens is close to the subject which makes the palm especially large than normal comparing to the little girl. this gives a sense of secure feeling implying tat the girl is well loved and protected by her dad. wat u think?

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
larcenciel said:
Hi furry, my personal opinion is to keep the dad's arm. ur lens is close to the subject which makes the palm especially large than normal comparing to the little girl. this gives a sense of secure feeling implying tat the girl is well loved and protected by her dad. wat u think?
hi larcenciel, my exact sentiments ;)
thank you for ur comments :)

furrypaws said:
oh yeah, her mommy came and saw me taking.. so i immediately gave her a huge grin (in case she starts to bash me up) and showed her her daughter's pix and she broke into a wide grin as well :D the baby girl's got real nice smooth skin.. hee.. she kept turning her head away, so i touched her little arm gently to get her to turn around.. and made funny faces at her.. :blah:
haha... good job... well at least her mum finds it alright for u to take her child's pic... :D
maybe next time u giv them sweets when they post nicely for u... :think: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom