Oh no! somebody's hand is in my frame

OT : Been to river safari recently. Taking photo of the female panda as she always hide inside. She came out for her food, so, taking half way, some idiots use FLASH light on her! OMG, been told not to use and yet, still got some one using. My external flash also mounted but I off it. I look around, it's a man with a DSLR! OMG, show off his DSLR without simple knowledge? Luckily thing is that the panda didn't went back else I shall ask the staff there to stop that man from taking photos. Really got selfish people and worse still, they use flash allows inside dark area whereby flash light not allows. I was a victim of it as I am tall and the flash lights hurt my eyes. If digital camera was not invented, I doubt got such problems as no one will bring a lot of film for tour if isn't serious about photography.

OT : Been to river safari recently. Taking photo of the female panda as she always hide inside. She came out for her food, so, taking half way, some idiots use FLASH light on her! OMG, been told not to use and yet, still got some one using. My external flash also mounted but I off it. I look around, it's a man with a DSLR! OMG, show off his DSLR without simple knowledge? Luckily thing is that the panda didn't went back else I shall ask the staff there to stop that man from taking photos. Really got selfish people and worse still, they use flash allows inside dark area whereby flash light not allows. I was a victim of it as I am tall and the flash lights hurt my eyes. If digital camera was not invented, I doubt got such problems as no one will bring a lot of film for tour if isn't serious about photography.

Similiar encouter, i went on a tourist trip to visit a gold mine, which is dimly lit. And of course we have been brief that no flash photography is allowed at all times. So in my small group of 15, there were this 3 tourist who just uses the on compact camera flash all the time, and yet the tour guide mention nothing of it or did nothing. I was not interested in taking pic at all cause its just so dark and any on board flash just flattens the whole image, but the flashes are really annoying me.
Thus i decided to be a :devil:.

Using the built-in popup flash on my DSLR (so it flashes while trying to focus) i aim at the direction of the 3 poor guys every now and then when we are walking for the duration of 90 mins. What it does is that it causes too much disturbance by emitting a pulses of short flashes , the pulsing of flash is hard on their eyes. It is also very noticable since its really bright. RAGE~

Really kills my battery but i have 2 spares so its ok =)

Last edited:

Similiar encouter, i went on a tourist trip to visit a gold mine, which is dimly lit. And of course we have been brief that no flash photography is allowed at all times. So in my small group of 15, there were this 3 tourist who just uses the on compact camera flash all the time, and yet the tour guide mention nothing of it or did nothing. I was not interested in taking pic at all cause its just so dark and any on board flash just flattens the whole image, but the flashes are really annoying me.
Thus i decided to be a :devil:.

Using the built-in popup flash on my DSLR (so it flashes while trying to focus) i aim at the direction of the 3 poor guys every now and then when we are walking for the duration of 90 mins. What it does is that it causes too much disturbance by emitting a pulses of short flashes , the pulsing of flash is hard on their eyes. It is also very noticable since its really bright. RAGE~

Really kills my battery but i have 2 spares so its ok =)

if they're shooting on AUTO, they might not know how to switch off the Auto Flash.

and what's more, since they're men they most probably hate asking "how do i do this?".

and there you have the problem. MEN

:bsmilie:

if they're shooting on AUTO, they might not know how to switch off the Auto Flash. and what's more, since they're men they most probably hate asking "how do i do this?". and there you have the problem. MEN :bsmilie:

Actually I seem to encounter more females than males if we r discussing the problem of people using flash in all the wrong situations. ;) some baffles me, like using flash to shoot at the exhibit is in a museum , oh , the reflection!

my intention is to let everyone knows when you doing a shoot, please be aware about the environment you are in and the photographers around you.
be considerate and also more accommodating towards others.

when everybody is doing this, everyone can enjoy the shoot better.

ha ha agree ..... getting photo-bombed by other people's body parts sucks