Offstone and Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offstone guys are more PRO in photography and Clubsnappers more of equipment chasers :p

Originally posted by KingKongChar
Offstone guys are more PRO in photography and Clubsnappers more of equipment chasers :p

Pro or not, no comments. But Offstoners sure are more concerned about your photographs than your equipment. :D

:D Just take a look at some of the signatures here with i own this camera blah blah...and these lenses blah blah....haha.

I'm on both. OS for my more serious thots and critiques on my shots. CS more for friends and fun (and the occasional amusement of silly stuff kekeke...). As Reno77 has said, its a breakaway from HWZ, lots of HWZ pple here still. But I'd say that OS is definitely not Lance's personal forum, even if he started it.
Pro or not, it is a never-ending argument, so lets stop short of that, shall we?

Originally posted by West_ray
hey is there any relations between these two forums??? coz i found tat they are very similiar lehz ~~

both are 8 letters. that's about it man.

Offstones & members hold exhibitions with SHM regularly. Everyone help out. The people there are nice and mature. Flaming thread are unheard off. :cool:

~~ ar ... just wanna know whether these two forums got any relations ~~ not to start any flamable thread though ~~ ;)

Yeah, they both promote photography in Singapore, and support the photographic community here. and i must say, both doing an excellent job so far! ;)

Historically speaking, Clubsnap did breakaway from HWZ and Offstone was indeed started by Lance.

They have more in common than we think they do. :) The approaches might differ slightly (Group outings and photo shoots VS exhibitions and meetings at SHM), but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Comparing differences between the two is like comparing Nikon VS Canon! :D

Originally posted by West_ray
~~ ar ... just wanna know whether these two forums got any relations ~~

If I'm not wrong, offstone was the successor to Asiaphoto.com after it closed down. Offstone is the brainchild of Lance Lee, though he himself was an active member in Asiaphoto.com (so I heard).

Just browse thru OS and you'd find some of his works. Then again, there are a number of very good pro folks there - focused on the photograph/imaging rather than on the technicals.

Yes, be Singaporean.... go join both and have the best of both worlds:

1) Great great equipment
2) Nice Nice pictures...

Ta da!!! There u have it.

Anyway there are many REAL photo clubs out there, like Photographic Society of Singapore, Photo-Arts Association of Singapore, Singapore Colour Photographic Society, Bukit Merah (SAFRA) Photo Club, Kg Glum C.C. Photo Club and many many more, you guys can join them too... at least they exist physically !!!! Kekekeke... I join all of em! Kiasu rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.