Official Plane Spotting Thread III

[video=youtube;cHhZwvdRR5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHhZwvdRR5c[/video]
YouTube Video ID No. CHHZWVDRR5C

Southern Air (SOO) Boeing 747-3B5M(SF) tries to lifeoff one final time without any engines.

Saw her and her sisters a couple of times at both WSAP and WSSS IIRC. Always sad to see them end their life in such a fate especially when they had just been reborn years earlier.

Last edited:
Nice series, hope to see more!
SWJ also just joined SWI in similar livery.
Curious how would star alliance 380 look like......

caught these on sunday

9V-SWI by megatok, on Flickr

share with all my catch on 2July2012 of this Dragonair Airbus A330-343X (reg:B-HWG) wearing the 20th Anniversary c/s , location:HKG/VHHH

Nice shot, bro Eric. :)

Nice catch. Spotted her taxing on the far end. Will plan to chase this dragon down on my next trip out

share with all my catch on 2July2012 of this Dragonair Airbus A330-343X (reg:B-HWG) wearing the 20th Anniversary c/s , location:HKG/VHHH

Nice catch. Spotted her taxing on the far end. Will plan to chase this dragon down on my next trip out

Thanks ! Hope to see your shot real soon.

share with all a few of my catch at Taiwan/RCNN runway 36L (13July2012)
F-CK-1 Ching-kuo (經國號戰機)

Last edited:
Wow... Nice shots of the local fighter! Careful that you don't get tangkap as spy. Hahaha.

Wow... Nice shots of the local fighter! Careful that you don't get tangkap as spy. Hahaha.

Hahaha ! Meet a few local planespotters there. Very interesting runway, still some old farmer refuse to move out, so you can see cows and winter melon at the runway end !!

Hahaha ! Meet a few local planespotters there. Very interesting runway, still some old farmer refuse to move out, so you can see cows and winter melon at the runway end !!

Haha... shoot metal birds and have beef and winter melon soup at the same time? Hahaha

Thanks

Untitled by wattky, on Flickr

After seeing all the photos of planes here, just couldn't resist to join in :) hope I am not intruding in anyway.

Last edited: