Official Photographer at Miss World Preview on 27/8/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3taLk1dzZ

May 30, 2005
Just wondering if any of you guys noticed that the official photographer was tossing his long lens in one hand. And dancing at the same time. :bigeyes:

He must be a bartender or something before being a photographer. or has many long lens to spare.:dunno:

Wai said:
sounds familiar :think:

think i know who liao

seen him many times before

Yeah, sounds familiar to me too. Tho' I didn't go to the Miss World Preview.

Think he recently dye his hair rite?

confirm got dyed hair, which appear in several of my photos.:(
PICT0584.jpg

:think: the back view sure looks like him.

looks familiar, he work for the press right?

From the figure, haircut of the photo, I think its anthony. I believe he works in the airport. Seen him around since late 80's taking picture... a true loyalist to MM... Last time saw him was during Montage seminar, think he was shooting with a "bigma".

looked familiar from his rear view. his usual setup is camera and flash alongside each other.

i do not think he is that 'old' as to be taking picture since late 80's.

saifulbahar said:
From the figure, haircut of the photo, I think its anthony. I believe he works in the airport. Seen him around since late 80's taking picture... a true loyalist to MM... Last time saw him was during Montage seminar, think he was shooting with a "bigma".

Dont think its anthony....
He used to go around in a UN polo t-shirt....
But recently he has changed....
;p

His signature move is to pose with the models / contestants and the end of it all!
:bsmilie:

But he's quite friendly lah!
;)

yes, it reminded me of witnessing his signature move when Ms Universe contest was hosted here.

Zplus said:
Dont think its anthony....
He used to go around in a UN polo t-shirt....
But recently he has changed....
;p

His signature move is to pose with the models / contestants and the end of it all!

;)

Zplus said:

;)

Oh yes... if we are all talking about the same guy. He'll sure post with the model/contestants & pass them his name card.

Status
Not open for further replies.