Official Opening of Northern Lights Photography Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
Hi fellow Cser :) ,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Northern Lights Photography Club will be having it's official opening and 1st photo-exhibition on 10th of July 2005 (Sunday) 10am sharp at Blk 193 , Rivervale Dr, Rivervale CC Multi-purpose Hall
:cheergal:. The exhibition will be showcasing the life, landscape , people and architectual buildings around punggol. With the unique landscape bestowed on Punggol New Town, come and take a look for yourself how beautiful Punggol is. We hereby wish to extend our invitation to interested parties to grace the opening and exhibition with your presence.

There will be a free photography seminar by one of the member and portraiture shoot for those interested to get their photos taken. We will also be taking this opportunity to promote our club facilities , which include a studio setup. Interested members will have ample chance to learn and practice on their portraiture shoot once they sign up as our member.
Ms Penny Low, MP for Pasir-Ris Punggol GRC will be the guest of honor to officiate the opening at 10.30 am sharp. [font=&quot]
Just a short introduction on NLPC...Northern Lights Photography Club is a not-for-profit club start-up by a group of photography hobbyist residing in Punggol New Town. The club’s primary aim is to provide a comprehensive and conducive environment for the purpose of promoting photography within the community. However, notwithstanding the primary aim, the club also welcome fellow hobbyist from all over singapore to share their passion for photography.

At the end of the day, we hope to 'grow' together with each other , in term of photography. Be it someone with P&S, DSLR , Medium format or large format , if you are interested in photography and would like to meet more fellow hobbyist , we welcome you to join us.

At the moment , we are still looking for volunteers and helpers to facilities the smooth running of the opening on the actual day. Interested Cser can drop me a PM or email : northernlights.photographyclub@gmail.com or H/P: 96992395 . Looking forward to see you guys on that day ! Cheers and have a nice day ahead :)

[/font]

Yippppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal:

Eventhough I will be out of the country...I'm your No.1 fan ;)

Great job PB! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice to see all the planning coming together.

COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;)

Cool so near to my home :)

Ups for those living in Sengkang/Hougang

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Upzzz for NLPC... If my friends not coming over that day, i will try and drop by.

Congrats!

So sorry that I couldnt make it as I wont be in town next weekend.

Cheers!

nemesis32 said:
Upzzz for NLPC... If my friends not coming over that day, i will try and drop by.

Looking forward to meeting you :)

There will be a small reception with the Guest of Honor after the official opening. Cser are welcome to join the reception too !!

:thumbsup: for the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.