Official Nikkor Tumbler

K3N

Aug 21, 2004
Nikon just launched their own official Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 lens tumbler on April 9th 2011.

PSP00367_06.jpg

ニッコールタンブラー 24-70

Very nice :) I would definately get one if its for sale

Oh well, that goes without saying for me as well....."swee-swee-lah:lovegrin:One-For-Me:bsmilie:eek:k...:thumbsup::bsmilie:

Last edited:
wonder will it be part of the freebies when buying camera?haha

i got a feeling it might cost $60 for this.

If the detail quality is good I would get one, I wail till I see the real thing, It would make a really good freebie

Wah koolz!! Just what I needed, a really really affordable 24-70! Hope it comes with standard 1 yr warranty in case if of mug cap jam issues. :bsmilie: But nice product, love it!

Was nearly "conned" into thinking these were the real stuff :) Looks great, will get one if not too ex. Wonder if its "heavy" like the real lens then not too convenient to carry around :)

Last edited:
Wah koolz!! Just what I needed, a really really affordable 24-70! Hope it comes with standard 1 yr warranty in case if of mug cap jam issues. :bsmilie: But nice product, love it!
Just don't keep it in your dry-cab. Just in case you have to rush off for shoot & grab the wrong 'lens'...........:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
But a possibility you'll find your real 24-70 drip drying on the dish rack :eek:...............:sweatsm:

Just don't keep it in your dry-cab. Just in case you have to rush off for shoot & grab the wrong 'lens'...........:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
But a possibility you'll find your real 24-70 drip drying on the dish rack :eek:...............:sweatsm:

:eek: sad sad day man.... haha

Last edited:
High possibility that it'll be out of stock and have to wait for the next batch. :cry::bsmilie:

High possibility that it'll be out of stock and have to wait for the next batch. :cry::bsmilie:

because of the japan earthquake ... so must sell at a premium. :-(