Official lens mug from NIKON in SG!

luna_sea83

Jul 17, 2005
East
Last edited:
Where's the showroom?

They are located at Anson road, near Tanjong Pagar MRT

They have the mugs already? Anyone know the price?

well it seems that it is still not available in their showroom but their contest started yesterday, wondering those who won it will share their thoughts about the tumbler here...

luna_sea83 said:
well it seems that it is still not available in their showroom but their contest started yesterday, wondering those who won it will share their thoughts about the tumbler here...

I see. I wanna get one! Will drop by the showroom If they have. Anywhere else carry it?

I bought one from Nikon japan website for about SGD$55. Really well made, so different from made in China copies of Canon/Nikon mugs.

I bought one from Nikon japan website for about SGD$55. Really well made, so different from made in China copies of Canon/Nikon mugs.

wah..that is expensive for a tumbler!! oh my, is the detail of it very good?

wah..that is expensive for a tumbler!! oh my, is the detail of it very good?

Yea you put side by side really hard time telling apart, although the switches can't move, rubber zoom/focus ring also can't turn.

hope they sell it cheaper than 55 sgd =DD wanna get one =DD

Looks like some of them have won the mug from the previous contest, anyone care to share the details of it here?

Seems that they are having another contest again at their FB and another one at Nikon Club FB page too..
http://www.facebook.com/nikonclubsingapore

Can't be redeemed with points, but i dun mind getting one with cash.

went to the showroom and this is what i saw

a38ca60d.jpg

3da09a60.jpg

8f855c1a.jpg

43e35647.jpg

95126db0.jpg

1c55fa9f.jpg

quality stuff with good details, the focusing and zoom rings are real rubber
not the same as the non official tumblers

forgive my iphone pictures