[Official Interest Check] Shooting (literally) yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Well, the last round of shooting was held just this month. 4 chaps from CS eventually turned up and unfortunately, due to some stuff I have to attend to at home, I couldn't join all of them trigger happying at Bukit Timah range and Choa Chu Kang range. I think seankyh and Murcielago really had fun with the weapons though.

Doing 1 more round of interest check yet again. I had just called and the schedule for the month of August is not up yet BUT I would like to do an interest check for the month of August and see who would like to join in the shoot.

For the record and knowledge of all, the price quoted is the exact price quoted by Singapore Shooting Association and I am, in no way, earning a single cent out of organising this event, at all. Ask the earlier guys who went, they can vouch.

Flyer for Sampler Shoot Programme: http://singaporeshooting.org/SampleShoot.pdf

Price: SGD$100
CONFIRMED Date for Shoot: 19th Aug (Sunday)
Location: Bukit Timah Range @ Rifle Range Road & National Shooting Centre @ Old Choa Chu Kang Road
Time of Shoot: 0830H to apprx 1500H

Location Map of Events: Singapore Gun Club Range (for trap shooting)
Singapore Shooting Centre (for Pistol & Rifle Shooting)

No transport will be provided.

A rough programme is as follows:
0830H - Trap Shooting at Singapore Gun Club
1130H - Lunch Break
1230H - Pistol and (or) Rifle Shooting at Singapore Shooting Centre
1530H - Sayonara

If anyone's interested, plz lemme know. I wasn't able to attend the last round so I hope to attend it this time though. Plz register ur interest. Thnx. :)

LATEST LIST UPDATED AS OF 14 AUGUST 2007
1) jsbn
2) seankyh
3) seankyh's friend 1
4) seankyh's friend 2
5) seankyh's friend 3
6) seankyh's friend 4
7) seankyh's friend 5

I definitely had fun and am thinking of doing it again. May have some colleagues also interested. Let you know later.

BTW, the instructors were very friendly and professional too.

Sean.

They din tekan u?

"RUN RUN! QUICKLY LOAD! LOAD! WHY U WAITING FOR? ENEMY SHOOT U LIAO! U DIE 100 TIMES LIAOZ!" :bsmilie:

Ok lah. Juz joking.

Anyway, for the uninitiated, the programme is divided into 2 segments: Trap shooting AND Range Shooting

Trap shooting is carried out at Bukit Timah Range (located at Bukit Timah. Those who are driving, plz turn towards the condo side and drive until u see rifle range road on ur left and turn in) in the morning frm abt 0830H to abt 1130H.

After that, u are supposed to make ur own way down to Choa Chu Kang Range by abt 1300H and it will carry on until abt 1500H.

Seankyh, apologies for withdrawal the other time. Hope din cause u guys much distress.

OOU...sorry for OT but were there any photos from the last outing? Sure CSers would take hundreds of shots at the range. Would love to see some!

They din tekan u?

"RUN RUN! QUICKLY LOAD! LOAD! WHY U WAITING FOR? ENEMY SHOOT U LIAO! U DIE 100 TIMES LIAOZ!" :bsmilie:

Ok lah. Juz joking.

Anyway, for the uninitiated, the programme is divided into 2 segments: Trap shooting AND Range Shooting

Trap shooting is carried out at Bukit Timah Range (located at Bukit Timah. Those who are driving, plz turn towards the condo side and drive until u see rifle range road on ur left and turn in) in the morning frm abt 0830H to abt 1130H.

After that, u are supposed to make ur own way down to Choa Chu Kang Range by abt 1300H and it will carry on until abt 1500H.

Seankyh, apologies for withdrawal the other time. Hope din cause u guys much distress.

No problem. We managed to have a good time without you :sticktong

OOU...sorry for OT but were there any photos from the last outing? Sure CSers would take hundreds of shots at the range. Would love to see some!

I didn't take that many shots although I brought my cam along. No time. Next time maybe.
I was too excited to take pictures..

I may want to go again...fall in love with the disc shooting..
i only got 8 out of 20....really boo boo shooter..

Thanks jsbn and seankyh for the ride to BT and CCK range, It was fun and enjoyed the shooting. However, was only to hit 4 out 20 targets for the trap shooting and have not tried the pistol I wanted most, which is the HK USP. So....... I'm signing up again!:)

Anyway, have a few pics. Have a pic also for Lotusfairy in action but I think she dont want it to be posted here.

At BT trap shooting range
IMGP0702s.jpg

At CCK Pistol Range
IMGP0707s.jpg

And the free rambutan at BT range
IMGP0706s-1.jpg

Thanks Wired! WOW! The ranges look nice, not like the ones we kenar during army! Got free rambutan summor! LOL!

Thanks jsbn and seankyh for the ride to BT and CCK range, It was fun and enjoyed the shooting. However, was only to hit 4 out 20 targets for the trap shooting and have not tried the pistol I wanted most, which is the HK USP.

Thanks for the photos. The HK USP was one sweet mother of a pistol. I loved how it handled and how accurate the shots can be with it. I went to try a different one for the last round and was not able to get the same level of accuracy.

Thanks jsbn and seankyh for the ride to BT and CCK range, It was fun and enjoyed the shooting. However, was only to hit 4 out 20 targets for the trap shooting and have not tried the pistol I wanted most, which is the HK USP. So....... I'm signing up again!

No prob. Sure looks like u guys had fun.

Anyway, u're signing up again?

1) jsbn
2) Wired
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Yup, sign me in! :) a good stress relief activity. he he he...

Juz imagine ur boss's face on the clays next time. Guarantee a 10/10 for u. ;p

he he he.... u sed it! :)

Thanks Wired! WOW! The ranges look nice, not like the ones we kenar during army! Got free rambutan summor! LOL!

ur welcome, you shud try. It was really fun and challenging especially with the trap shooting

Thanks for the photos. The HK USP was one sweet mother of a pistol. I loved how it handled and how accurate the shots can be with it. I went to try a different one for the last round and was not able to get the same level of accuracy.

seankyh
your last set was a baretta 92, right? that handgun is difficult to hold cuz of d large handle grip to accomodate the double colunm magazine.

eh..cant remember who's sean liao.

i hated the p226.

anyway i might just paste my boss' photo there. CFM all headshots. forgot to bring that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.