Official Fuji X70 thread: The Petite Powerhouse

Singapore is getting X70 delivered on 4/2/2016?

I asked the staff at the Fujifilm showroom at Funan, they told me before CNY. I asked one shop in Funan, they say they don't know when it is coming. I asked another shop (not at Funan), they said after CNY. I choose to believe the Fujifilm staff, since the freebies for pre-order you are suppose to collect before end of Feb anyway...

Went to Funan and tried the demo set of the x70.

1) Feels and works like a smaller version of the x100T.
2) IQ should be similar but can only judge once blown up on bigger screen.
3) Focusing is fine but slowed quite a bit once used the touch AF.

4) A side note; for those trying out the demo set, did anyone have dived into the menu just to activate the touch AF? I suspect the staff must have switched back once we walked away. Im only saying this cause the touch AF is ****...

Not so sure. I tried the demo set and it is quite reasonable. Small, compact and quite good image quality. I like e feature of changing from wide, 35mm and 50mm. The aperture adjustments only from F2.8 to F16?

for those considering X70, advise you to test it personally at funan showroom, reason is because it must fit your hand well.

Not so sure. I tried the demo set and it is quite reasonable. Small, compact and quite good image quality. I like e feature of changing from wide, 35mm and 50mm. The aperture adjustments only from F2.8 to F16?

u were hoping for F1.4 to F22?

u were hoping for F1.4 to F22?
to be fair i think the question has some validity since x100t has f2. But a bigger issue is whether it is sharp wide open, if it is then dont have f2 nvm. Coz x100t isnt sharp at f2 anyway so mostly also use f2.8

Agree. Tho I thought a ovf in place of the flash maybe a better option. Haha. Not sure but just a tot

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

Yes. I thought F2 will be good but it is ok. Not a major killer but just a bit of disappointed. I thought fuji did really well with the wide angle but unfortunately lost the F2 capability. I think F2 - F16 will be amazing..........

to be frank, i find it expensive for a fixed lens compact, and i need f22 to be present in system, but it only goes to f16

Yes. I thought F2 will be good but it is ok. Not a major killer but just a bit of disappointed. I thought fuji did really well with the wide angle but unfortunately lost the F2 capability. I think F2 - F16 will be amazing..........

i'll take a camera which can shoot sharp even in F2.8 over a camera which has F2 but is unusable at that aperture..

to be frank, i find it expensive for a fixed lens compact, and i need f22 to be present in system, but it only goes to f16

i reckon F16 is fine? even when i'm shooting landscapes, i rarely go above F16 leh...

Btw anyone know the street price for x70?

$image-1403320959.jpg

Call in and ask?

Went to Funan and tried the demo set of the x70.

1) Feels and works like a smaller version of the x100T.
2) IQ should be similar but can only judge once blown up on bigger screen.
3) Focusing is fine but slowed quite a bit once used the touch AF.

4) A side note; for those trying out the demo set, did anyone have dived into the menu just to activate the touch AF? I suspect the staff must have switched back once we walked away. Im only saying this cause the touch AF is ****...

I think it's Auto mode (toggle on top), the touch AF reacts strange when its auto.

Singapore is getting X70 delivered on 4/2/2016?

Yes, just got confirmation from Click Camera and Fuji showroom and facebook fuji ClubX, keith mentioned after 2pm. But best to call still b4 going down.

I think it's Auto mode (toggle on top), the touch AF reacts strange when its auto.
It will be pure centre AF in that mode.