OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 5D Mark III - User Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raydio

Jun 25, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Continuation of this popular thread for a highly anticipated, highly valued camera.

so fast new thread?

this is madness.. lol..

Yes the first one (part 1) capped out in less than 3 weeks!

Any guesses as to how long Part 2 will survive before its fully molested?

I give it six months.

Yes the first one (part 1) capped out in less than 3 weeks!

Any guesses as to how long Part 2 will survive before its fully molested?

I give it six months.

part one's peak was on 16-17 march. over 30 pages instantly :bsmilie:

look like the Nikon D800 thread may capped out sooner than the 5D3 thread here, unfortunately it is with negative resentment and frustration of Nikon. Though many folks did not manage to get hold of 5D3 but I think the stock are pretty adequate comparing to the 2-3 sets per dealer of D800 Nikon shipped today. :D

wow din realise there was a cap on the thread.

btw anyone getting batteries and cf card for the cam?

i could only get a pricing of 110 for the lp-e6.

look like the Nikon D800 thread may capped out sooner than the 5D3 thread here, unfortunately it is with negative resentment and frustration of Nikon. Though many folks did not manage to get hold of 5D3 but I think the stock are pretty adequate comparing to the 2-3 sets per dealer of D800 Nikon shipped today. :D

thought the D800 should be cheaper than 5DMK3? how come more ex sia?

wow din realise there was a cap on the thread.

btw anyone getting batteries and cf card for the cam?

i could only get a pricing of 110 for the lp-e6.

there is someone selling 3rd party lp-e6 in Mass Sales, i think its $39 for one.

Tested the mk3 in light rain and love the weather seal. :)

there is someone selling 3rd party lp-e6 in Mass Sales, i think its $39 for one.

gee thanks. but will keep worrying here and there

thinking of getting from amazon. mmm its about 83sgd after shipping.

alpha1ma said:
gee thanks. but will keep worrying here and there

thinking of getting from amazon. mmm its about 83sgd after shipping.

Haha bro decided to keep your 5Diii? Good camera just succumb to temptation bah... Resistance is futile.. Haha...

D800 US SRP US$2999.95 Singapore SRP S$4488?? (puzzle how the exchange rate work here), went on sales today but only 2-3 sets per dealers and going for S$4488.

I recalled weeks ago Nikon users were so excited over 36MP D800 and the US$500 cheaper price tag over 22MP 5D Mark III, but when the rubber finally hit the road, 5D turn up way cheaper, shipped earlier and importantly most of us did managed to get a set even at the last minute without pre-order, unlike the privilege fews of Nikon users today. Kudos Canon.

thought the D800 should be cheaper than 5DMK3? how come more ex sia?

pentaxme said:
D800 US SRP US$2999.95 Singapore SRP S$4488?? (puzzle how the exchange rate work here), went on sales today but only 2-3 sets per dealers and going for S$4488.

I recalled weeks ago Nikon users were so excited over 36MP D800 and the US$500 cheaper price tag over 22MP 5D Mark III, but when the rubber finally hit the road, 5D turn up way cheaper, shipped earlier and importantly most of us did managed to get a set even at the last minute without pre-order, unlike the privilege fews of Nikon users today. Kudos Canon.

Think Canon really learned something from Apple. Flood the market with iPads and Get people buy first. Good strategy!

Waiting for my first DSLR Mark III too~ Drool~

Think Canon really learned something from Apple. Flood the market with iPads and Get people buy first. Good strategy!

it was a good copy of strategy lol. although not in agreement or supporter of apple, I've always in awe how they control the market and make it's users their faithful minions.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.