Offical Photographer wanted for Standard Chartered Marathon tmr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckcare.der

Apr 30, 2007
singapore
derrickh.multiply.com
I am looking for someone to replace me as official photographer tmr because I have another shoot tmr.

Will be paid $50. Reporting time is 6.40am. Ends abt 11+pm. Report at City Hall MRT.

Must wear white top and shoes.

Very easy job. Just stop some runners and ask them to pose.

PM me!

really so last minute ah??!!

the other shoot is obviously paying better than $50
:cool:

this is really interesting......

Oh, I mean the offer...

sure someone will come in say the pros should not talk rod talk cork about this, and let the photographers with real passion have a chance to shoot events...

Ok, here's the opportunity liao, go and get it.. shoot it with passion :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Forgot to add. The pics will be uploaded to their website for people to view and order.

They pay you $50, and they earn $$$ from letting runners order pics online? This is too much :angry:

Now I have two major brands to be leery off-Addidas and Stand Chart.

every year they will try the same tricks

does the photographer know that your pictures will be sold and not 1 cent will go to you?
is your passion worth only that much?

maybe next year you can shoot for me and i sell the pictures for lots of $$$
come on people, you are smarter than that ...

don't be exploited

Huh? I thought photographer gets US$3 per photograph sold once a certain quota is reached?

Huh? I thought photographer gets US$3 per photograph sold once a certain quota is reached?

dunno about the payment to the photographer... but i remember paying like SGD$18++ for the softcopy of 1 picture...

oh well... memories...

Joke of the day.....

every year they will try the same tricks

does the photographer know that your pictures will be sold and not 1 cent will go to you?
is your passion worth only that much?

WOW....not bad ah...he still got 50 ah........ but i only shoot for FREE!!! :bsmilie:

Exploitation is everywhere....careful with it :)

maybe next year you can shoot for me and i sell the pictures for lots of $$$
come on people, you are smarter than that ...

don't be exploited

Ya lor....at least help u shoot i know that it will go to your milk powder....... :bsmilie:

dunno about the payment to the photographer... but i remember paying like SGD$18++ for the softcopy of 1 picture...

oh well... memories...

If i happen to photograph you, i give you FREE!!!! Then if u feel bad, u can give the $$$ to charity under your name!!! hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.