Offering TFCD to experienced/newcomers (FOC)

FaithPhotography

Mar 9, 2010
Hi!

I have been shooting scenic photography for quite a while now and i am moving towards portraits and people.

Hence, i would like to offer anyone interested to have photos of themselves/families/friends taken for me to practice and also for you to have nice photos of yourselves.

Your photos will NOT be used by me for any commercial or non-commercial purposes, but you can do whatever you want to it. In other words, you own the copyright to your photos after the shoot.

It would be free of charge, and you are not required to have any experience in modelling/posing.

Feel free to drop me an email or pm here if you have any other queries at faith.photography@hotmail.com

I will be doing this till the end of May. Thanks for viewing!

Cheers
D =)

thanks for your emails. i have replied them all!

upp for the weekend! most of my april is now full. left with march/may. thanks!

all emails replied! check ur inboxes!

all emails replied! sorry for the late replies! some of ur emails went into my junk mail.. =)

for those who need a portfolio, i have one now. email me for more details! =)

re-opening this thread! continuing my offer as stated above for the duration of July only! thank you guys and girls for the 19 successful shoots! hope u guys enjoy your photos.. =)

thanks for all your enquiries! i apologize but i do not do events! keep those emails coming!

thansk for all your emails! keep them coming! =)

up for this thread! month of july still has space!