Offering TFCD shoots !! :D (FOC)

Serenefotoworks

Jan 1, 2012
Singapore
Hello, I'm currently in the phrase of updating my photography portfolio so am looking for people who are willing to do TFCD shoot (trade/time for compact disc). which means being the individual in my viewfinder and in turn, I will trade your time spent with a certain amount of beautiful shots ;) for you to keep as memory or use as your own portfolio.

Terms of the trade which includes no. of shots given & etc is negotiable if shoot is confirmed.
Do not worry if you are inexperienced in modeling/posing as I'll guide you through.

I'm open to couple shoots, individual shoots and any themes. Please do check out my portfolio which is available on Facebook: Serenefotoworks FB
Other details such as time, date & location(singapore islandwide) will be more in-depth discussed once shoot is confirm.

If you are interested, please email me your contact details, a brief introduction of yourself OR rough description of your idea(if any) & latest photo(s) of yourself to [email]serenefotoworks@gmail.com[/email]
Please do email/pm me if you have any other questions :D

I'll be doing this till October 2012. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Last edited:
:D hope you had a wonderful day and a even better one tomorrow :D And I have checked & replied all the emails!

Happy Good Friday! :D Emails all replied already! Keep them coming! :D

Thanks for all the support! Replied all the emails! Please keep the requests coming! :D Hope you enjoyed the lovely long weekend!

Replied all the emails :D

Do keep the requests coming in! Have a enjoyable weekend ahead! :D

HELLO. Just completed replying of emails!

Keep it coming ya! :D Hope to hear from you soon!

Replied to all the emails :)

Keep it coming!

Happy to hear more from you all soon!