Offer for nude


Status
Not open for further replies.

oleo

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
90
0
0
37
Jurong
www.leonardusdepari.com
#1
I got offer from one girl to take her nude pics. She says she`s going to uplad them to one "banned" site.

Seriously, I`m quite worried about that. Especially if the Spore police can track me down. :think: So, I reject the offer. ;p

Any of u guys experience before ?? ... or what do u think about that?
 

LexLee

New Member
Feb 16, 2004
6
0
0
#3
If you wanna take. After taking return her all the negatives. Dun keep even 1 of the negatives with you.. You will be asking for trouble... Take the photos develop on the same day return her everything on the same day.. simple.. if cannot do that then dun take nudes.. Its dangerous in singapore although it is just a art..
 

tmc17479

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
711
0
0
39
Bukit Timah
Visit site
#4
Best you make sure what the terms are? Keep all records of the deal and make sure you have a chaperone from her side and yours. This is shady...she might just be out to get you into trouble and make a load off you.
 

tmc17479

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
711
0
0
39
Bukit Timah
Visit site
#5
No matter what, if she's going to upload them to a banned site. No point helping her, if you get paid for it, you might be sued as an accomplice.
 

oleo

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
90
0
0
37
Jurong
www.leonardusdepari.com
#6
hehehe...

Thanks for all the reply..I`ll keep waiting for more comments.
The concept is like..starting from full-clothed and then strip all the way lah.

If I`m living elsewhere...I`ll do it :)
 

tmc17479

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
711
0
0
39
Bukit Timah
Visit site
#7
Sounds to me like one of those japanese pictorials. Depending on how it is done, it might look really good. But its not worth the risk
 

Clown

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
3,780
1
38
Singapore
#9
i think a written and signed agreement stating the ownership and uses and limitations should be good to go if you do it as a professional shoot.
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,961
28
48
#10
her intentions have been indirectly made known to everyone here...

my question is ..... can clubsnap therefore also be implicated in aiding/abetting ?

:dunno:
 

tmc17479

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
711
0
0
39
Bukit Timah
Visit site
#11
Clubsnap itself would not implicated as it is not an organization. It is a forum, so it cannot be held for individual actions taken by any member of the forum.

Since she has stated she wants to upload it for public viewing. It is highly unlikely that she would want to limit its usage. Unless you have a clause in the agreement that specifically discharges you of all responsibilty of its usage. More like I took the photos for her but what she does with it is not my problem, I do not know she wanted to use it as porn or for public viewing.
 

rapidmax

New Member
May 28, 2003
352
0
0
Visit site
#12
Clown said:
i think a written and signed agreement stating the ownership and uses and limitations should be good to go if you do it as a professional shoot.


Even then I think that in SG, written agreements between two people is not recognised before the law (maybe the lawyers/lawyers in-the-making here can clarify this). I suggest you find a way of registering the agreement so that it will be recognised in case she decides to sue you.

But seriously, if she wanna put the stuff on a banned website (that's so cheesy), either you got a very good lawyer in case the sh*t hits the fan, or you focus on taking pics of clothed people lah. Even chaperoning in this case is problematic (for a few reasons).

And you developing the pics for her on the day and giving her all the negatives and stuff has a few problems:

1) the person at the shop might identify you in the future
2) what if she can press that you hid some of the negatives (this is more of a hassle than anything else since even though they might search and not find, they will waste your time while searching and interogating)


So, bottomline, forget it man. Ask her to get a P&S and tripod and do it herself!

But then again, maybe you got a good lawyer...
 

Clown

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
3,780
1
38
Singapore
#14
rapidmax said:
Even then I think that in SG, written agreements between two people is not recognised before the law (maybe the lawyers/lawyers in-the-making here can clarify this). I suggest you find a way of registering the agreement so that it will be recognised in case she decides to sue you.

But seriously, if she wanna put the stuff on a banned website (that's so cheesy), either you got a very good lawyer in case the sh*t hits the fan, or you focus on taking pics of clothed people lah. Even chaperoning in this case is problematic (for a few reasons).

And you developing the pics for her on the day and giving her all the negatives and stuff has a few problems:

1) the person at the shop might identify you in the future
2) what if she can press that you hid some of the negatives (this is more of a hassle than anything else since even though they might search and not find, they will waste your time while searching and interogating)


So, bottomline, forget it man. Ask her to get a P&S and tripod and do it herself!

But then again, maybe you got a good lawyer...
well, yea, bottomline: not worth the money in singapore.
 

oleo

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
90
0
0
37
Jurong
www.leonardusdepari.com
#15
I`m using digital... n would not even develop them in any shop here. If I do it, I`ll just send her the softcopy.

Alternatively, I`ll shoot her n just give her those pics that I feel safe enough to be in her hands...I`ll tell her first.

The rest will be kept secured in my CD. :think:
 

Ah Pao

Senior Member
Nov 7, 2003
1,662
0
36
Singapore
www.facebook.com
#16
rapidmax said:
Even then I think that in SG, written agreements between two people is not recognised before the law...
Common misconception. :(
Any agreement that qualifies as a contract is recongised in Singapore, even if it's verbal.

Once you can prove that there is an offer, acceptance, consideration, and the intention to create legal relations then it is a contract and is legal binding.
 

tmc17479

New Member
Oct 23, 2003
711
0
0
39
Bukit Timah
Visit site
#17
Well if you are intending to take her offer. Make sure that nothing in the picture can be traced back to Singapore, easiest. Either that or take a chance with the law and get her to use a singapore flag as an accessory, that would sure turn it all into a big hooha :bsmilie:
 

rapidmax

New Member
May 28, 2003
352
0
0
Visit site
#18
Ah Pao said:
Common misconception. :(
Any agreement that qualifies as a contract is recongised in Singapore, even if it's verbal.

Once you can prove that there is an offer, acceptance, consideration, and the intention to create legal relations then it is a contract and is legal binding.

Thanks a lot!!! In fact I always wanted to get this verified but never thought about it when talking to my lawyer friends or lawyer in the making friends. Now it is clear! ;)
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
#19
oleo said:
I`m using digital... n would not even develop them in any shop here. If I do it, I`ll just send her the softcopy.

Alternatively, I`ll shoot her n just give her those pics that I feel safe enough to be in her hands...I`ll tell her first.

The rest will be kept secured in my CD. :think:

I thought you said in your first post that you have rejected her "request"?

Seems like you have not made the final decision. I also find it interesting that you referred to her asking you to photograph her nude as an "offer" instead of a "request". :think:
 

oleo

New Member
Jun 27, 2003
90
0
0
37
Jurong
www.leonardusdepari.com
#20
hehehe..ok..at first I request.

BUt then she goes further n offer me for more experimental stuffsss...

Then, I get worried with her. :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom