Offence to carry Nunchaku in camera bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Is it an offence to carry Nunchaku in one's camera bag in Singapore?

engraved_nunchaku.jpg

engraved_nunchaku.jpg

are nunchaks and a staff considered illegal weapons herE?

its an offence to be carrying an nanchaku under cap 65 Corrosive and Explosive Substance and Offensive Weapons Act.

not offense if yours is made of 2 lak cheong with a nylon string connecting them.

that sounds more something u find in geylang :bsmilie:

I bet Sion's next photo project is 'Nunchuck Cameraman'. Keke

Mine is made from a broken Manfrotto tripods joined together by a chain.

One side of it still has the tripod head which I can attach my dslr.

KPT will never be the same without you around! :bsmilie:

engraved_nunchaku.jpg

it depends on what you're planning to use it for :bsmilie:

wearing pink shoes and walkign around is definitely not an offense

as what flipfreak said, it is an offence to carry such item...it is considered a scheduled weapon which means u can be arrested by the police if you are caught in possession of it...i rmb going thru this during my 3 mths NS police training in home team academy..:)

as what flipfreak said, it is an offence to carry such item...it is considered a scheduled weapon which means u can be arrested by the police if you are caught in possession of it...i rmb going thru this during my 3 mths NS police training in home team academy..:)

hmm...learned something new..scheduled weapon..

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/080211/5/singapore328069.html

You are now taking your course at the new academy right? During my last reservist which is like 5 yrs ago..heard about it. What intake are you in? I was 25th. Yours must be light years away heheheeh

You are now taking your course at the new academy right? During my last reservist which is like 5 yrs ago..heard about it. What intake are you in? I was 25th. Yours must be light years away heheheeh

haha...i am in 128th intake...more den a hundred intake away haha...

Is a knife also a scheduled weapon? It definitely can kill, but everyone uses it everyday......

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.