Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyesthruthelens

Deregistered
Sep 3, 2003
Sengkang
Visit site
Hi,
I know this is the wrong forum to raise this topic but so far, I've been getting great replies from the members on topic that I posted here..
So, I thought of just giving it a try..
Here it goes.. actually, I'm looking for a second hand piano and I just wonder if there is any good shop recommendation or if there is seller that keen to sell.
My daughter started piano lesson and I need to get one now..

I know it's really off topic.. but again, just trying my luck here.
Thanks.
:eek:

Eyesthruthelens said:
Hi,
I know this is the wrong forum to raise this topic but so far, I've been getting great replies from the members on topic that I posted here..
So, I thought of just giving it a try..
Here it goes.. actually, I'm looking for a second hand piano and I just wonder if there is any good shop recommendation or if there is seller that keen to sell.
My daughter started piano lesson and I need to get one now..

I know it's really off topic.. but again, just trying my luck here.
Thanks.
:eek:
Look into ST classified ads. Shops advertised buying & selling.
Anyway buy an examination model rather than the ordinary one as the it could last them till they complete their grade 8. I understood the ordinary one needs to be change / upgrade mid-stream. Both my daughters are now on their diploma course and still using the same Yamaha UE1 piano! Anyway examination cost a bit more but also easier to resell. Good luck.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.. went to look at the 2nd hand shop and at the end decided to buy a new piano instead.. Got myself a Yamaha M1120PE model..
For those that are looking for a Piano, I'll like to recommend this model for consideration.. Schumann.. parts are from German and assembly in China..
Height is 122cm and all parts are mades of brass.. sounds very good as well.., cost around $3800.. almost purchase this piano but my wife insist on a Yamaha.. need to pay $1000+ for the Yamaha.
Got a feeling like buying a Toyota (Yamaha) and a Renault (Schumann).."-) but this time round the driver is my wife and not me.
BTW, I'm driving a Renault and it's a great car..

Status
Not open for further replies.