Off Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheguthamrin

Jul 14, 2007
Had been quite frustated with these obstacle, but decided to snap it along with the sunset.

2699782792_45e4a2f505.jpg

I thought it is too messy. But friends had suggested its okay, in fact got feel and drama to it.
- Was it that the colours stand out?
- Does it appeal to you?
- Or should I have taken it from another angle - which I dont know how else?
- Or that I should have just focused on the sunset w/o the wires?

I kinda like it too. Quite abstract and you'll feel a bit of drama and wonder what the heck is on the other side that requires so much barbed wire. Certainly it's an overkill for a chicken farm :) Love the colors too.

If not for the square on the lower left, to me, this would have been even better. :think:

I kinda like it too. Quite abstract and you'll feel a bit of drama and wonder what the heck is on the other side that requires so much barbed wire. Certainly it's an overkill for a chicken farm :) Love the colors too.

If not for the square on the lower left, to me, this would have been even better. :think:

Thanks for the first reply!
The square thingy - Argh~ its those cases where you only realise during PP, but cropping to the right would reveal something else worse.

Interesting picture i would say...there are a few layers to the picture, the 1st being the obvious 4 large strips of concertina wires, 2nd being the mass of wires behind, and the 3rd being the sunset.

I love the colours and barbwire makes it look like a cubist art piece

Interesting picture i would say...there are a few layers to the picture, the 1st being the obvious 4 large strips of concertina wires, 2nd being the mass of wires behind, and the 3rd being the sunset.

I love the colours and barbwire makes it look like a cubist art piece

Thanks guys!
Layers - I'll keep that in mind; I'll bring along some con wires if I need to next time hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.