Of Pairing season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
From somewhere around us. Making little feathers once more. (1st Apr)

Natural light @-2/3eV for BG.

76475141.jpg

A healthy population in Singapore. But apparently too healthy.

Sharp piz with smooth bg! :thumbsup:

nice colours of this bird. Very difficult to get it right. I just came back from there as my 1st trip did not capture its colour correctly. Hope that todays catch is better.

You did well here.

Unfortunately, both birds in the pic are males. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: The female Glossy starling is a rather drab, boring looking bird! Nice shot though.

nice colours of this bird. Very difficult to get it right. I just came back from there as my 1st trip did not capture its colour correctly. Hope that todays catch is better.

You did well here.

colors is very much dependent on the lighting conditions n BG selection.if u pick one of those sunny days with blue sky, probably u'll end up getting metallic black. look out for those bright grey skies. For BG, choose a dark tone to complement the bird. If too light, probably the cam metering will recognise the bird as black.

try late afternoon.

Unfortunately, both birds in the pic are males. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: The female Glossy starling is a rather drab, boring looking bird! Nice shot though.

ye. seems that the male is doing all the work here n they took turns to. definitely gregarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.