Of Course it take five years to ruin Singapore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..The size indicates that it can only come from the very top."

Now, wonder which one at the very top made such a major decision ??? :dunno: :bigeyes:

no need to mention... skali kena sue for nothing.

another thing to note... it only takes a few "honest" mistakes to ruin singapore. don't have to wait for five years to see the effect.

why u guys still dunno how to count 5 years?

the 5 years to ruin singapore already started since the 66.6% made their decision past 2 yrs

But, but, their decisions are investment related, right?

Good investment decisions, good KPIs = more bonuses for the officers.

Poor investment decisions, poor KPIs = no bonus for officers?

Really, l like the phrase "in any sense of the word"...:think:

"since the officers who made the decisions were not the beneficiaries in any sense of the word,
such lapses are mistakes and are therefore acceptable..."

now, i remind my bosses with this statement every time I make bad decisions on any big projects :bsmilie::sweatsm:

"since the officers who made the decisions were not the beneficiaries in any sense of the word, such lapses are mistakes and are therefore acceptable..."

Yeah man, the officers that were guarding Selamat made honest mistakes too. So did the officers at the airport that let the man flew with his son's passport. I don't think they're the beneficiaries too. So it's all acceptable. Right! :thumbsd:

oppss.you remember those incident har....gee you were not suppose to recall those leh. Anyway..old stories lah they will tell you. Water under the bridge. heheheh...

Well I guess they set a whole new bar for accountability.

But, but, their decisions are investment related, right?

Good investment decisions, good KPIs = more bonuses for the officers.

Poor investment decisions, poor KPIs = no bonus for officers?

Really, l like the phrase "in any sense of the word"...:think:

where do you think the funds for the investment came from? i bet part of it is from our CPF. but anyway, our CPF is guaranteed. just hoping that there won't be any Nick Leeson wannabe handling investment related decisions for SG.

Maybe they bought them back after the price fell lower and the news exposed :p

After you sell and buy back, your holdings is "unchanged since March". Ie take March's holdings, compared with Today, yup unchanged.

wrong .....
it depends on WHO is the copyright's owner :bsmilie::sweatsm:
you never hear of how Batman caught the joker during the Independence Day celebration? :think:

is it?!

i better hope miracles (good 1s) do happen now & then, like Sg's successful economic miracle. :cool:

so u saying i am the Joker ah?! :bsmilie:

Has this report been verified in anyway? The website and subsequent reporting by Reuters makes it quite suspect.

Maybe they bought them back after the price fell lower and the news exposed :p

After you sell and buy back, your holdings is "unchanged since March". Ie take March's holdings, compared with Today, yup unchanged.

if they really sell and buy back, the ppl up there deserve a tight big slap on their faces.

transaction cost for such a HUGE transaction is not a joke..

where do you think the funds for the investment came from? i bet part of it is from our CPF.

You bet? How is that for an educated guess? :rolleyes:

Regarding this thread, the news is unsubstantiated and while some conspiracy theorist may find it amusing to start speculating, i certainly do not think its fair for anyone to start spreading rumors.

I am hereby closing this thread.

This is a PHOTOGRAPHY forum for crying out loud.

Go find yourself another platform or forum if you wish to participate in such discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.