OEM 32mm F1.6 Manual Prime Fixed Lens APSC

Happy lunar new year! As far as I can tell from customer's reviews at Amazon sold as Neewer or other names, some like it for the price and peformance and some say it's build quality is bad..aperture blades deforming and other defects after some use.Well you get what you pay for and at 32mm F1.6 it's equivalent to 48mm full frame.

I would recommend buying legacy vintage manual lens, it may cost more either local or ebay but of course there is a risk if lens is not what it is discribed in the listing so do see the photos before buying. There are many brands and you need an adapter to use the lens depending on the brand's lens mount. A 35mm is the one to get if you want a normal lens which is equivalent to a 50mm in apsc format.Try Minolta, pentax if it's cheap but I don't think so.Sshh..Another gem is 50mm /75mm (portrait use) apsc screwmount yashica "yashinon" lens..may not be cheap after it was "discovered". ;) Do research more for the info.These old lenses last forever if in good condition.:)