October 08 "Little India" Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seefei

Mar 7, 2008
West Coast
Please post your master piece from the outing here! :)

Let me start off with some colors...

IMGP6214ps.jpg

IMGP6218ps.jpg

IMGP6301ps.jpg

Nice meeting you guys, the regulars and the new faces (to me at least) like gengh, terence, opera, hamustar and baraca.

my toying with the fish eye

#01 Blessing

2971193225_0a30d84814.jpg

#02 Concentration

2971192287_4432fcbb0e_o.jpg

all i have to say is... 31 is really a fantastic lens!
thx to match again;)

quite a fruitful day, the indian people are very camera-friendly

pigeon in one temple
IMGP4022-1.jpg

shop owner
IMGP4058.jpg

light
IMGP4019.jpg

still processing..

It is so exciting to see Pentax photos, taken by clubsnapper here..,and being Pentaxian Couldn't make it today but I was pondering how it was gonna turn out wow wow wow .. beautiful pictures ....I am so delighted .. what an exciting photographers we have here... woo wow. The action never stops.

Nice meeting you guys, the regulars and the new faces (to me at least) like gengh, terence, opera, hamustar and baraca.

Alamak! Baracus lah, bro. :bsmilie: Nevermind...

Anyway, here's some shots from my 50mm manual lens. Mostly OOF, but I had fun. Love the bokeh. :lovegrin:

2970713831_e305696ccf.jpg

2970715379_e94b5d7421.jpg

Last edited:
Made a lot of new frens yesterday. Thanks to the regulars who made the outing fun for the newbies, with all the jokes...and esp to seefei for the prata.....hehehe
Too bad i don't have have any keeper photos, let's see when my film gets developed :)

Thanks seefei for the drinks and prata. Waiting to see the group shot.;) Nice meeting some new guys. After the shoot, some of us went to OP as planned and did some purchases also. Overall, It's a good outing and guess we all have fun shooting.:D

Thanks seefei for our prata and drinks ! Waiting for the interesting group photo. Yep its nice to meet new faces in the outing, hope to see more Pentaxian come to our future outings. Oh I finally got my 43mm filter from Alan Photo, much much more cheaper than OP. Here are some street candids.

creampuff and matchkk
IMGP6248ps.jpg

baracus, hamustar and creampuff
IMGP6249ps.jpg

Last edited:
baracus - sorry for getting your nic wrong :embrass:

arthur - you are welcome. should hd ordered one prata for myself. i was famished for the 2nd leg of the walk :bsmilie:

#03 Keeping Cool

2971192013_def6a79d9d_o.jpg

k100d w 10-17 fisheye

Status
Not open for further replies.