Oct monthly outing - suggestions

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Its already Oct, so lets have suggestions on what to shoot.

I can't commit for Oct outing since I might have to help out with my baby, so I hope someone can step up as outing organiser for Oct.
thx

I think better for me to be out of action for Oct/Nov, busy period looming ahead. But worse come to worse I can probably try to squeeze out something for the last week of Oct if there are no other people available.

I think if FW or anyone can manage to bring the 'K-3' for the Oct outing, it will help to increase the participation by alot

K-3 outing lucky draw with a free k-3 ..... keychain. ;)

Lets keep the suggestions coming.

I do hope someone can step up for this round.

Some suggestions from me :
1. Halloween themed portrait sharing session. - everyone go dress up (buy a horror mask, etc) and we have some fun/food/drinks as well as take turns taking portraits of each other in costumes.

2. Food photos (eat, eat and shoot) - Travel to some of the famous hawker centers, shoot, eat go to next one. (food, hawkers, people, markets)

Lets keep the suggestions coming.

I do hope someone can step up for this round.

Some suggestions from me :
1. Halloween themed portrait sharing session. - everyone go dress up (buy a horror mask, etc) and we have some fun/food/drinks as well as take turns taking portraits of each other in costumes.

2. Food photos (eat, eat and shoot) - Travel to some of the famous hawker centers, shoot, eat go to next one. (food, hawkers, people, markets)

i'm sure doyle will vote #2 :bsmilie:

It's should be Celebration theme with the K3 revealed in all her glories, that means Food, Fun and Games

1. Food trail Tiong Bahru; Toa Payoh, old airport road
2. Fun time at East Coast Cycling or aero plane shooting at Changi?
3. Labrador park

i'm sure doyle will vote #2 :bsmilie:

yeah.. but I will not be able to shoot as I will eat and chomp all the food ...tanjong pagar eat/walk raffle place

HUNGRY GO WHERE

Looks good ! Sounds good ! Taste good !
We could do product advertisement shoot out
Beers n food pairing !

Anyone expert in this could give a talk ?
Dates ??? Important , so many things happening this month.

13th?
15th?
20th?
26,27? Too late felt like

Nope amoy will be lor mee with roti and coffee -> dumpling at maxwell -> chinatown will chicken soya with some beer-> honglim char kway teow never eat b4 . can try..haha

dun like that le.. i gona get fatter and no money for K3 liao

too bad ex-margaret drive western stall never open on saturday and sunday :cry:

http://www.tastybarbecue.sg/

Went to Little India last weekend, far too many people nowadays, and the place is different from what they used to be. Otherwise it'd be a good place for this month's outing.

Next month's outing I already know where to go (working on details right now). But this month we need to think of something quickly. It's almost half way through Oct already. Maybe we should go somewhere for the Hari Raya Haji festival?

Went to Little India last weekend, far too many people nowadays, and the place is different from what they used to be. Otherwise it'd be a good place for this month's outing.

Next month's outing I already know where to go (working on details right now). But this month we need to think of something quickly. It's almost half way through Oct already. Maybe we should go somewhere for the Hari Raya Haji festival?

I'm fine with anything.
Just that I'd better not commit as this month's outing organizer due to the possibility of pulling out if my wife+baby needs me to be around.