"OBSESSIONS", A Fine Art Photography Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yes ... it is free admission ... do come and support ... Photography is an art ... let's get more people to start collecting photography as fine art ...

Dear friends,

Do drop by L2 Space Gallery from 25 Sep to 10 Oct 2009 if you have the time.

More info can be found here ..

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136579213722&index=1
I went there after hearing your interview on the radio. But we left disappointed because it was shut. We were there around 1.30pm, though I suspected it was lunch time, wouldn't that be the best time most people would visit? there was no notice of lunch hour and we called the number which nobody answered. no offense, but this is how we felt. good luck.

Hi there

This is from the L2 Space Gallery.

We are sorry we were closed when you came to visit. Can you tell us when this was so we can look into it?

Our opening hours are Tuesdays to Saturdays from 11am to 7pm. Often, we are also open on Sundays from 1 - 5pm. Please see our website for details of exhibitions : www.L2space.com.sg

Thank you
L2 Space

I believe it's Tues, no worries.

Hi there

This is from the L2 Space Gallery.

We are sorry we were closed when you came to visit. Can you tell us when this was so we can look into it?

Our opening hours are Tuesdays to Saturdays from 11am to 7pm. Often, we are also open on Sundays from 1 - 5pm. Please see our website for details of exhibitions : www.L2space.com.sg

Thank you
L2 Space

Status
Not open for further replies.