Observations Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qhelix

My monitor seems to show pictures darker than they should be, but I don't really have anyway to find out if that's really the case. I only say this because pictures taken with mt camera appear fine but when viewed on my computer they appear darker.

Here's a pic I took. I'd just like to know whether it appears dark to you guys, cos when I took it it seem perfectly fine on my camera.

Originally posted by qhelix
My monitor seems to show pictures darker than they should be, but I don't really have anyway to find out if that's really the case. I only say this because pictures taken with mt camera appear fine but when viewed on my computer they appear darker.

Here's a pic I took. I'd just like to know whether it appears dark to you guys, cos when I took it it seem perfectly fine on my camera.

The bear looks pretty fine to me. Make sure your monitor is properly calibrated, at least with Adobe Gamma.

Regards
CK

Q

qhelix

Adobe gamma? What's that? Where can I get it? Or is it found in Photoshop?

Eugene

Apr 30, 2002
Not sure it works, but this happened for one of the PC at work. A gateway PC. Pics viewed on it were darker than wad i see using my home PC.

Solved it by adjusting the colour in the monitor settings.
In one of the settings, there are 3 different coloured bars.
They were originally all around the middle, and i moved all 3
of them almost to the max, and wah lah... brighter monitor.

Not really good at explanations...
hope it helps.
;P

Q

qhelix

That's the problem. I dunno whether my monitor is calibrated properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom