Obamaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a new change, time for action and less talk, time for unwanted Bush to be trim or clear. Time for all AMerican to wake up and work for the country rather then waiting for the country to work for them.

great now we have a someone who can't even speak properly, or articulate his thoughts well. Good luck to america , putting their hopes on someone who has no track record just because he is black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk

Last edited:
great now we have a someone who can't even speak properly, or articulate his thoughts well. Good luck to america , putting their hopes on someone who has no track record just because he is black.

Americans didn't vote for Obama simply because he is black, but because Bush did unthinkably bad.

Does speaking that matter? I don't speak well like a singaporean. But I still outdo most of my singaporean classmates. :bsmilie:

Does speaking that matter? I don't speak well like a singaporean. But I still outdo most of my singaporean classmates. :bsmilie:

why doesn't speaking matter , why do you think people go for toastmasters etc?

Americans didn't vote for Obama simply because he is black, but because Bush did unthinkably bad.

huh? then what about the other candidates , why obama instead of the rest? you're not making sense, bush wasn't a candidate bro.

I think compared to Bush who screwed up almost all his speeches so many that they put it all together into a comedy clip.... how screwed up is Obama?

And Americans didn't vote for Obama because he is black but because he offers change.... compared to McCain who will most likely follow Bush's failed policies and USA's present arrogance.

First thing Obama is expected to do is to shut down the Guantamono camp.. In my opinion that is the right thing to do. and I don't expect McCain to do that.

huh? then what about the other candidates , why obama instead of the rest? you're not making sense, bush wasn't a candidate bro.

it becomes a "no" vote for the republican side, rather than a "yes" vote for the democrat side.

but that's already done and over, who cares?

the cycle happens again .... Old bush spend country money, clinton make country money, young bush spend country money, obama "hopefully" make country money then pass to someone else to spend country money again ... lolx never ending ....

Can he walk on water? Well, I do hope he wont disappoint but i have my doubts.

You can walk on water if you have equipped yourself sufficiently to do so
(with man made objects)....
that is when you are talking the term "walk on water" literally.

To know the answer, watch carefully for the next twelve
months whenever he appears on TV. His speeches and
facial expressions displayed will give you more clues
than anything you can do research on.

The picture of him on the first page of today's Straits Time is well chosen
to display the bright side of him.

------------------------------------
But then if you are referring to Jesus the Messiah
who could walk on water, then it is a different
story altogether.

If you've been watching all along, you'd know that Pres. Obama is well-spoken in contrast to other politicians and is certainly a better speaker than Bush could ever have been in his wildest dreams.

The man has a short track record but that's just fine because we don't need a career politician to keep the status quo. The U.S.A. needs a huge shake up.

If you've been watching all along, you'd know that Pres. Obama is well-spoken in contrast to other politicians and is certainly a better speaker than Bush could ever have been in his wildest dreams.

The man has a short track record but that's just fine because we don't need a career politician to keep the status quo. The U.S.A. needs a huge shake up.

obama can only speak well when there is a teleprompter , i have huge admiration for bush's quick reflexes though.

seems like you got an issue with Obama!

Sounds like a Troll to me...... as no one in his right frame of mind would say Bush has quick reflexes and speak well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.