oakley warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Just replaced my ear sock and nose pad of my 6-month old Oakley today. Again reconfirmed with the salesman that the warranty for the 2 items are lifetime. Just need to bring warranty card & receipt.

please take note :)
Larrikin Pte. Ltd. (oakley service centre) had shifted to the following address

4 Leng Kee Road
SIS Buidling #04-05
Tel 6479 2838

the company is no longer at stanley road.:)

hengpy, thanks for the update. Luckily I did not go to Tanjong Pagar today! :) But there is no reason for me to go all the way to town as I can get the replacement parts from my optical shop.

Bought my 3rd Oakley last X'mas, my Juliet of 4 years, the lens start to peel off, so decide to pamper myself with a new pair, Romeo 2.0, now my Juliet is together with my Romeo :cool:

Bought my 3rd Oakley last X'mas, my Juliet of 4 years, the lens start to peel off, so decide to pamper myself with a new pair, Romeo 2.0, now my Juliet is together with my Romeo :cool:

My half-jacket's lens started to peel too, after 5 years of use..
Just wondering aloud - how long does the lens coating last?

Time to get me a new pair o' Oaks.. :)

My half-jacket's lens started to peel too, after 5 years of use..
Just wondering aloud - how long does the lens coating last?

Time to get me a new pair o' Oaks.. :)

was wondering about this too, my 1st pair of ewire, peel after 4 years then came my juliet, it seems that the lens only last about that long, somemore only use their sunglass bag to wipe:dunno:

hengpy, thanks for the update. Luckily I did not go to Tanjong Pagar today! :) But there is no reason for me to go all the way to town as I can get the replacement parts from my optical shop.

np :) just happen to know that their address had changed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.