oakley warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewater

Sep 23, 2006
Asia
I wanted to get a new oakley glasses, anybody know how the warranty works?

I know that the nose pads and the ear socks are given lifetime warranty. Just need to produce the warranty card with the receipt during replacement.

I wanted to get a new oakley glasses, anybody know how the warranty works?

i just bought a pair too.

As part of their warranty, if your glasses break, you can get it replace for a small fee. I replaced my ewire for abt $50 or thereabouts. Must remember to bring your warranty and receipt.

Where do I bring it to and if I do not have the receipt?

As part of their warranty, if your glasses break, you can get it replace for a small fee. I replaced my ewire for abt $50 or thereabouts. Must remember to bring your warranty and receipt.

I know that the nose pads and the ear socks are given lifetime warranty. Just need to produce the warranty card with the receipt during replacement.

eh ... are u sure abt this ? just notice the nose pads has some greenish stuff on it but i don't really think its lifetime warranty for that coz those shops are selling for like $20 for a set :dunno:

for the $50 replacement possible to do it too after the warranty ends ? don't mind to topping $50 to get a new frame ;p

eh ... are u sure abt this ? just notice the nose pads has some greenish stuff on it but i don't really think its lifetime warranty for that coz those shops are selling for like $20 for a set :dunno:

Bro S11loop, according to my optical shop, it is lifetime.

Or you may try to contact:
Larrikin Pte Ltd

11 Stanley Street Singapore 068730
Tel : 6323-0080
Fax : 6323-2922
(nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar)

haa, got a pair too!! bought in JB but i lost the bombshell casing :cry:anyone knows where to get one of those?

Ok... The warranty is one yr for manufacturing defects. After the one yr warranty, if there are any more manufacturnig fault, they will replace for you at a small fee. I got my silver Oakley minute replaced for a brand new pair last week due to manufacturing fault. It was bought 7 yrs ago but they gave me a new pair for $35! But if you break it or any fault other than manufacturing, they wont cover.

PS: Anyone interested in the brand new replacement minute for half the outside price :p

Bro S11loop, according to my optical shop, it is lifetime.

Or you may try to contact:
Larrikin Pte Ltd

11 Stanley Street Singapore 068730
Tel : 6323-0080
Fax : 6323-2922
(nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar)

thks canew , btw thats the official distributer here or just a dealer ?;)

think that is the authorised service agent?
I just got my Socket 4.0 with transistion lens too. Bought from Capitol 2 weeks ago at $880. :cry:

My Oakley Specs

ya 1.67 hi index because my degee is 650, 750
if below 400 degree, the lens should be cheaper around $400 only ?
:cry:

ya 1.67 hi index because my degee is 650, 750
if below 400 degree, the lens should be cheaper around $400 only ?
:cry:

$400? I was told it's much lower ... like $220 which is the same price as hi-index, non-transitions ... anyway my degree is about 350 each but I prefer those with thinner profile ...

Thought I was the only one who's crazy enough to spend close to $1k ... haha ... for a while was contemplating going for lasik ... :sweat:

The frame is a gift from my gf. I spend around $500 only. ;p
ok lah, specs you wear 24/7 other then sleeping..
camera spend thousands over dolllar also never use 24/7
so it is justified.
;p

sun glasses now 1 year warrenty, after that got service charge.
I had one with a defect (coating deraded !!!) lens was changed on the spot FOC as it was under warrenty.

get taghauer glasses :p 2 years warrenty.

The frame is a gift from my gf. I spend around $500 only. ;p
ok lah, specs you wear 24/7 other then sleeping..
camera spend thousands over dolllar also never use 24/7
so it is justified.
;p

Just learnt it's your birthday today ... no wonder ... happy birthday! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.