Oakley City Duathlon 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the info!

nice road bikes! Trek Cannondale Giant etc.....;p ;p ;p

No, its here.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?starmode=1&buildingid=20054&masterid=1&x=30094.329387036&y=29388.178021297&star=1&level=6

That's the start, transition point and the end.
For the exact run and bike route, you can refer to the website I posted earlier. Click on the link called Route Map.

Cheers

No, its here.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?starmode=1&buildingid=20054&masterid=1&x=30094.329387036&y=29388.178021297&star=1&level=6

That's the start, transition point and the end.
For the exact run and bike route, you can refer to the website I posted earlier. Click on the link called Route Map.

Cheers

thx!!:embrass: :D hope can get shooting tmr...:)

hi i'm new in this forum and are interested in photography. took some pic at the oakley city duathlon 2007, is it ok for me to post some here and ask for your comment? i am reallt very new, and i dunno anything abt the camera and even the terminology..realy appreciate your input and advice.

thanks and kind regards
fennel

hi i'm new in this forum and are interested in photography. took some pic at the oakley city duathlon 2007, is it ok for me to post some here and ask for your comment? i am reallt very new, and i dunno anything abt the camera and even the terminology..realy appreciate your input and advice.

thanks and kind regards
fennel

Fennel,
This section is mainly for information only.
You should post your photos in the Reportage and Sports section of the forum.

Some tips that you can follow, if you are looking for advice or critique.
1. Number your photos.
2. Post those photos that you think are good but yet can be improved. This way the other folks can tell you how to shoot better.

Looking forward to your photos :D

Fennel,
This section is mainly for information only.
You should post your photos in the Reportage and Sports section of the forum.

Some tips that you can follow, if you are looking for advice or critique.
1. Number your photos.
2. Post those photos that you think are good but yet can be improved. This way the other folks can tell you how to shoot better.

Looking forward to your photos :D

okie, thanks :) really appreciate it :)
cheers
fennel

Status
Not open for further replies.