O Tell Me The Truth About Love......

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTUSfairy

Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
I was packing, selling and giving away my home book collections when i came across my poem book "Tell Me The Truth About Love by W.H. Auden"...

Just being Curious...what your perception about LOVE? :heart:

I was packing, selling and giving away my home book collections when i came across my poem book "Tell Me The Truth About Love by W.H. Auden"...

Love makes you do stupid things.:)

it's blind..............:)

LOVE means never having to say you are sorry ....:think:

Love is something people post and ask what it is in Kopitiam. :bsmilie:

Love is powerful!!! It can make a person very persisting in wooing someone else.

"Love" is a concept invented by men to control women. :):thumbsup:

Love is knowing that if you break up, she won't take your collection of 200 CD's of AbbA :bsmilie:

Or is it, the girl had taste and that is why she left in the first place :bsmilie:

"Love" is a concept invented by men to control women. :):thumbsup:

Are you shure :think:

Have you not had a girl say to you, "If you love me you wouldn't have done xxxxx" :dunno:

Are you shure :think:

Have you not had a girl say to you, "If you love me you wouldn't have done xxxxx" :dunno:

always dump a girl who says this! :thumbsd::bsmilie:

Like Forrest Gump said, "love is like a box of choclates".

At least I think he said that, there was a couple arguing next to me in the cinema and I had to lip read :cry:

Like Forrest Gump said, "love is like a box of choclates".

At least I think he said that, there was a couple arguing next to me in the cinema and I had to lip read :cry:

life is like a box of chocolates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.