O Tell Me The Truth About Love......

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha, Woo you lah, not us..
You sleepless night in Sydney, issit?:bsmilie:

I do find it difficult to go to bed. I always shoot or work on PS till 3am everyday. Anything between 11am to 3am is my most inspiring time. :bsmilie:

You can't be too careful of who woos you:

werewolf-vampwoman-c.jpg

I do find it difficult to go to bed. I always shoot or work on PS till 3am everyday. Anything between 11am to 3am is my most inspiring time. :bsmilie:

You can't be too careful of who woos you:

werewolf-vampwoman-c.jpg

i dun mind, i can practice photography for life...and can fly high, take from helicopter view...
and travel the world...free...

Love is about giving your heart away... or even kidneys!! lololol.

But on general terms... love = marriage + babies. Tee-hee.

Love is about giving your heart away... or even kidneys!! lololol.

But on general terms... love = marriage + babies. Tee-hee.

if love = marriage + babies

You could rearrange it

babies = love - marriage

or

marriage = love - babies

Hmmmm :)

You could rearrange it

babies = love - marriage

or

marriage = love - babies

my maths not too good but ...

lets say,
X = Y - Z
X = love, Y = Sex, Z = no babies
so technically love = sex - babies :bsmilie:

i just think when babies arrive, sex and love between couple go down. all the guy giving more love to wife after babies is all bullsh*t in my opinion ...sorry ... anyway just for fun & kidding, dont take me too seriously ;)

I was packing, selling and giving away my home book collections when i came across my poem book "Tell Me The Truth About Love by W.H. Auden"...

Just being Curious...what your perception about LOVE? :heart:

back to topic.

what is love ? something i learnt lately - love is called selfish. period.

You could rearrange it

babies = love - marriage

or

marriage = love - babies

but whyyyyyyyy? i know this sound so blardy cliche but i think most girls would says that baby will complete a marriage. why ah why some guys don't like babies?????:confused:

but whyyyyyyyy? i know this sound so blardy cliche but i think most girls would says that baby will complete a marriage. why ah why some guys don't like babies?????:confused:

i'm probably the odd one out then. unless the guy is all for babies, then it's fine. i would say most girls would think baby would complete a woman, not a marriage :)

i just think when babies arrive, sex and love between couple go down. all the guy giving more love to wife after babies is all bullsh*t in my opinion ...sorry ...

spoken by a woman who understand men :)

rearranging your 'general terms' doesn't work :D :D :D :bsmilie:

Who is your teacher? Question mark. I do not think your teacher is correct. period.

someone in my family lor. got gf /wife to be then family members = sh!t :bsmilie:
he gives all the LOVE to his gf but we get only the bad stuffs. period ;)

someone in my family lor. got gf /wife to be then family members = sh!t :bsmilie:
he gives all the LOVE to his gf but we get only the bad stuffs. period ;)

Then from the point of view of his gf, he is not selfish. :dunno:
hohoho! exclamation mark.

This is the best defination of love.

I think you got it partially correct. It's a concept invented by women to contrl men.

for me, it is for me to control them. :devil:

Then from the point of view of his gf, he is not selfish. :dunno:
hohoho! exclamation mark.

hmm .... they are now in LOVE, no marriage yet, lotsa sex & no babies...:heart::kiss:
wait till when their baby /babies came into the picture, then HO HO HO .. MERRY XMAS :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.