o.O see

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot ask the bird shooter here to comment hahaha...

by the way, is it digital zoom or really 21 times optical zoom? So far i come across max around 14 times optical zoom, digital zoom does degrade the photo alittle bit.

"As you know, we birders or birdwatchers have very sharp eyes and that bird could not possibly have escaped my eyes.

"If you notice, the head of the bird frontal view does not look like a bird but something else, eg. devil or non-avian face.

"In Chinese beliefs, this bird could be a reincarnation of the deceased since it's perching right above the tombstone.

"Some things are simply unexplained and some people are curious to dwell into such things."
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
next time he can sit in front of rocks all day and look for devilish faces
i don believe spi lor
i've been to so many of the places where they have their orbs orbs which look like badly ps'ed rubbish
i'm still alive, pffbt

nahbei, like that if i'm crazy enough to sit on tombstone i become reincarnation of deceased liao

i don believe spi lor
i've been to so many of the places where they have their orbs orbs which look like badly ps'ed rubbish
i'm still alive, pffbt

nahbei, like that if i'm crazy enough to sit on tombstone i become reincarnation of deceased liao

i guess the deceased will like to have some peace and not let nightmare haunt them :sweat:

i don believe spi lor
i'm still alive, pffbt

they didnt mention SPI in the stomp report, but it could be them anyway...there's only few high profile paranormal groups locally, most likely could be them, i think they just recced Bulim cemetery recently.

And yah...i do have the same sentiments about their stories, places they been, the findings, etc. Alot of farfetched stuff. :bsmilie:

they didnt mention SPI in the stomp report, but it could be them anyway...there's only few high profile paranormal groups locally, most likely could be them, i think they just recced Bulim cemetery recently.

And yah...i do have the same sentiments about their stories, places they been, the findings, etc. Alot of farfetched stuff. :bsmilie:

this kind of thing, if they don't make stories and hype things up, there'll be no meaning for their existence liao, this is call ''market creation'' :bsmilie:

1 look know that chap is an ubber noob....

...""I zoomed my camera to 21 optical times the magnification. Without the flash, it would be very dark because the bird was under the shade of a tree."

U get a WTF when u see things like these.

1 look know that chap is an ubber noob....

U get a WTF when u see things like these.

maybe he had some top secret lens that no one has heard of
and a top secret flash, that is as powerful as a spotlight
fwah, if i kena flashed by that flash i think i also look like dead person

is tt a cousin of Merlion? Merbird? sounds yucks.... :flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.