"O" Dear ......where is my team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
The last few posts : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=148341

The above was my uncompleted task for 2005 due to bad weather and hols. I very much like to complete it this year. Jeez...that was September :embrass: My bad...I hate to impose but those who have expressed their earlier interest in my earlier thread...do keep in touch !

Past Interest ( not in any particular order )
1) Octane69
2) Rhythm Traveller
3) Anchovy
4) jodie_tan
5) n??????2

6)Watsup??????
7) kitkat

8) Deadpoet
9) Will03
10) Shodan99
11) Waiaung
12) JuzMoo

Time to re-organise ...... I have put up more dates this round bcos I need to ask the "TEAM" when I can get a full force ... somehow, I just like a COMPLETE picture. So, do put your names down on the dates, which you are available....yes, it means you can appear in more than one date :lovegrin: Thanks for your support !!! She is very photogenic ...ask those who have shot her ... nice eyes too ! Her personalised jerseys are still hanging in my closet.

Her mama has been asking me ..... "why no shoot for my daughter, ah ?" :bsmilie: ...and I said "Yes, auntie...in the pipeline with new talents too"

We will probably only choose one Sat to complete this. Logistically, quite happening..... as I need to liaise with a basketball team ....:sweat: Sometimes a few not free, then another day..the rest not free...no joke sia. This is a RARE shoot...I cant repeat this too many times...not easy...believe me.

You can also express your interest at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk ....TIA !

History or Concept of shoot : Refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=122217 ( dun wanna repeat here lo...too long )

Date of shoot : SATURDAYs ( see below )

Time of shoot : 0830 to 12 noon

Theme of shoot : BASKETBALL "slamdunk" style ( 1 to 2 sets of BASKETBALL jerseys + JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL SAILOR) and lots of BASKETBALLs plus prop

Cost of Shoot : $80

Model : Letter "O" and a full jersey ALL MALE BASKETBALL TEAM

Location : Colourful outdoor Basketball court plus viewing gallery etc.( To be announced to confirmed participants only )

8 APRIL 2006

22 April 2006

6 May 2006

20 May 2006

letterO.jpg

Pai seh .. long post, hor ? Anyway, THANK YOU for reading !

hahaha.... finally.................................

so ya joining william? :bsmilie:

WatsUpGungho said:
yeah.. upzz.. i wanan shoot on 22apr can??

THanks for the constant support, bro... your interest is noted again :)

Upzz for Letter 'O' + 12 men BASKETBALL TEAM = 13 'models' :sticktong

TMC said:
biang.....AhV, like that I cant join liao. No more Shiho for you :sticktong

Oi..dun like that le ..thot you coming back soon. Read that you are bringing some 'goodies' back too...... Bodies ? lens ? :)

See the response...maybe try to organise the shoot when you are already back ... PM me your length of stay la :p

TMC said:
biang.....AhV, like that I cant join liao. No more Shiho for you :sticktong

Oh, i forgot to add...smuggle Shiho back, will you ? :bsmilie:

Tell her we miss her ....especially me :lovegrin:

TMC said:
I am in SG already. Leaving early april.

:bsmilie: I know what to do liao ...owe you sth last year ...will work on it NOW :)

Upzz for the "O" team ! ..... join join join ..... if you like basketball, dun miss this ;)

"O" Dear :lovegrin:

TMC said:
Shiho coming to Osaka 23rd April. Maybe I sign up for her shoot again. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: dun fren you liao..you are tempting me :sticktong

anyway, upzzz for "O" :lovegrin:

LATEST UPDATE

Date of shoot : 08 APRIL 2006

Time of shoot : 0830 to 12 noon

Theme of shoot : BASKETBALL "slamdunk" style ( 1 to 2 sets of BASKETBALL jerseys + JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL SAILOR) and lots of BASKETBALLs plus prop

Cost of Shoot : $80

Model : Letter "O" and a full jersey ALL MALE BASKETBALL TEAM

Location : Colourful outdoor Basketball court plus viewing gallery etc.( To be announced to confirmed participants only )

8 APRIL 2006
1. WatsUpGungho (RESERVED) ....... Bro, can you make it?
2. Del_CtrlnoAlt (RESERVED) ..... Bro, hope you can join
3. Will03 (RESERVED) ...... Bro, you are my VIP :lovegrin:

letterO.jpg

The TEAM has just contacted me... it's FIXED on 8 APRIL .....I wanna do it at least once 'SUI SUI' for all of you. JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!! :lovegrin: Trust me, it's not an easy task to co-ordinate this shoot :sweat:

AhV would be commited to this for sure... am sure this form of session would make most a more cautious snapper.... i respect this man for wanting to carve a niche in photography for himself, do lend all support here...

I'm sure I'll show up with AhV every once in a while to help him out as well... If I see you and if you don't find me ignoring, I'll leave pointers for those keen to improve on skills and techniques...

Cheers to all,

PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.