Not open for further replies.

isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
skool.jpg

skool2.jpg

Interesting shot.

Wah! How come your IR so red while others' IR shoots more greenish? I like your colour though!;)

Eh my school?!!!! haha....I like the 2nd shot. isomers007, theres a photography competition leh ending this March in NYP. But photos submitted must cannot be in digital format. U joining? I dunno wat the prizez are though.

Originally posted by KanuAMBC
Eh my school?!!!! haha....I like the 2nd shot. isomers007, theres a photography competition leh ending this March in NYP. But photos submitted must cannot be in digital format. U joining? I dunno wat the prizez are though.
Aiyo, you have SLR mah!so.......... Take Take Take!!!!

one of the members of the photography said dat digital cameras are allowed but you have to state that you're using it. mebbe i'll be joining...for fun....hee~ my shots ain't good as urs...mebbe you could win something there ;)

check this out::
http://members2.boardhost.com/nypphotography/msg/41.html

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
nice shot....but like wat others say...beri reddish lar....u all in nyp meh....wat course?

dunno why oso...but dimage 5+7 seems to give reddish and orangey hue using R72 filter...http://www.pbase.com/terraunbound/infrared...

me in digital media design........:D

Originally posted by isomers007

one of the members of the photography said dat digital cameras are allowed but you have to state that you're using it. mebbe i'll be joining...for fun....hee~ my shots ain't good as urs...mebbe you could win something there ;)

check this out::
http://members2.boardhost.com/nypphotography/msg/41.html

Wow! Thats great! Your shots are nice too, dun act humble. haha. Hmm, have you seen me in sch b4? The photo subject must be NYP izzit?

AqUaRiU5 - Me in Multimedia InfoComm

Wow! Thats great! Your shots are nice too, dun act humble. haha. Hmm, have you seen me in sch b4? The photo subject must be NYP izzit?

AqUaRiU5 - Me in Multimedia InfoComm

nope..never seen u ard....heee~ photo subject can be anything under de sun

Pwah?!?!? reali? it doesn't have to be from NYP. I think I gonna submit 1 of my BG photos.

can submit as many as you want.........but muz be mounted...can see de poster for other details...me forgot......kanu...u know of any good printing place? me wanna print one.....

Originally posted by isomers007

can submit as many as you want.........but muz be mounted...can see de poster for other details...me forgot......kanu...u know of any good printing place? me wanna print one.....

That I wanna know too, can't find a 'really' good one though. I printed 3 sets from Konota at Penisular Plaza. 1st set was "ok". The 2nd and 3rd time, i got bad experience from them. So, no more Konota for me. I wonder, since we are printing a couple of A4 pics, can we request from them if we are able to see how the pics looks like on their computers before they print them out. I was thinking of sending my photos to the Fuji Lab near Raffles MRT. The one beside Caltex house if i remembered correctly.

erm...u chose games design or animation....cause game design not much prospect in singapore though....gaming industry here beri lan one

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
erm...u chose games design or animation....cause game design not much prospect in singapore though....gaming industry here beri lan one

ohh..dat...in fact, gaming industry in singapore is picking up...needs time though...same wif animation...anyway i'm in interactive media...website+3d animations+cd developments :) last yr's batch have an extra elective...sound+video to cater the film industry here...we did learn last yr...but for one semester only..

Status
Not open for further replies.