~~^+Nymph+^~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildolly

Jul 27, 2003
Singapore
sassystrawberry.com
photography by Timber, Ps-ed by evildolly~

going for a woodland nymph/fairy type theme. But took some inspiration from fashion mags

flowers088.jpg

bw0041.jpg

flower0092.jpg

Comments please?

more more! post-processed by timber

IMG_0028_small.jpg

IMG_0135_small.jpg

IMG_0120_small.jpg

IMG_0114_small.jpg

IMG_0038_small.jpg

not bad :thumbsup: but eyebrow still looks black :think:

The look and mood is there for #2... my favourite of all. :thumbsup:

the props and wig helped enhance the pseudo fantasy forest... maybe try adding a bit of "mist/smoke effects?" the next time during the shoot to give it more character and texture to surroundings.

don't light the body too brightly, maybe just on the face... as if the nymph is hidden behind some trees and you caught a shot of it. won't look as if it was posed (even though it is posed... ;) )

great effort! #1,5 and 6 are keepers... try adding some textures/glows in PS on it, and darken it a bit... cantik!

thank you clive, afiend, sniperd, swingster and sehsuan for the comments...

afiend: that's my fav too!

sniperd: you made my day! ayumi rox :D

sehsuan: eh... so ngiao one u! hehe *giggles* no la. that's true. we must pay more attention to detail.

swingster: definitely will take note of these pointers=D since we didn't make use of all the stuff we got, there shud be another similiarly themed shoot somewhere in the near future.

anyway here's one more
test0075.jpg

Could it be better if the model is lesser clothes less makeup or mod makeup (is there a term likedat?) less smile... make her look more cool

:) Just my opinion never shoot a real model before probably the model will make noise if u ask her to clothe lesser in the "forest"..haha

rainman : i would like that to happen too, if my ears can survive the stretch...

A refreshing break from the DCA pics all over the forum. I like the use of shadows and the props to hide the color of the dress. Dont think that nymphs wear purple in the forest. But the color is complimentary to the greenery around her. :thumbsup:

Timber said:
more more! post-processed by timber

IMG_0135_small.jpg

wow..i love the idea and the model is cute..haha..where u found one...

anyway, i gave it my own rendition, but credits to the original photographer who did a good job capturing the moment....comments!

pixie.jpg

Bleahhh said:

anyway, i gave it my own rendition, but credits to the original photographer who did a good job capturing the moment....comments!

pixie.jpg

Great edit! Looks much fresher than the original! I like the bolder feel, especially the green tint in the eyes, and the green tattoo! :thumbsup:

wow...i tot no one would appreciate..lol...do post more..and i shall try out more stuff...i need materials!!

Bleahhh said:

pixie.jpg
This version nice! I like the colours, nice n warm. :thumbsup:

Bleahhh said:
:bsmilie:

haha..the model realli cute ma.... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.