NVG Vision of the air intruders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting at the paratroopers ... ;) :cool:

spy.txt

wow, super cool! is this the view of the paratroopers from across bedok reservior? How did you manage to knoe when they were jumping?

reactan said:
wow, super cool! is this the view of the paratroopers from across bedok reservior? How did you manage to knoe when they were jumping?

smart. thanks for ya comments..
:bsmilie: i sian 1/2 liao, my first reply already expose the location. Haha..

I took this shot from my window, i wasn't expecting them, jus happen to see some paratroopers jumping off so i took out my camera and snap, thats all.

nice and interesting shot haha... what cam u use? why got nv one...

That's cool! umm... so you have to aim the camera thru the nvg? or is there a special camera and lens?? :confused:

shortcake said:
That's cool! umm... so you have to aim the camera thru the nvg? or is there a special camera and lens?? :confused:

Ok, time to spill the truth.. :devil:

I actually took this pic during the day, jus added the green cast in ps to achieve the NVG effect ;)

hahah,,,, cool,, and everyone was thinking night vision,, you know how much a lens that would convert to night vision of that sharpness would cost,,, military standards..... hahahah..

nice work,, i was going to ask you what 300d you using till u spill the beans,,, :thumbsup:

Obviously, if it was taken at night, you wouldn't be able to be see the sun in the middle. :bsmilie:
Sony's nightshot mode can't see so far in the dark either, about 2-3m at most, I think.

ordinaryless said:
smart. thanks for ya comments..
:bsmilie: i sian 1/2 liao, my first reply already expose the location. Haha..

I took this shot from my window, i wasn't expecting them, jus happen to see some paratroopers jumping off so i took out my camera and snap, thats all.

haha, sorry lah, would see the plane "squirting" them out once in a while when i go go jogging at the reservoir. quite a thrilling sight the first time.

again, nice shot :)!

Newman said:
Obviously, if it was taken at night, you wouldn't be able to be see the sun in the middle. :bsmilie:
Sony's nightshot mode can't see so far in the dark either, about 2-3m at most, I think.

Haha, new man, thats not the sun...I used filter>Render>Lighting for that 'flare' to enhance the NVG effect. Those who wore NVG before during army shld know that there's always a brighter spot in the NVG. it's caused by the IR i think.

nicholaslee said:
wow! That's so cool! Nice work ;) :thumbsup:

khairi said:
what a cracker! my jaw dropped when i saw the pict until you said it's PSed!?!?

JAG said:
hahah,,,, cool,, and everyone was thinking night vision,, you know how much a lens that would convert to night vision of that sharpness would cost,,, military standards..... hahahah..

nice work,, i was going to ask you what 300d you using till u spill the beans,,, :thumbsup:

Haha...I actually wanted to wait for a day or so before spilling the truth but being a honest guy, i feel bad ah, so better tell the truth. :embrass:

Haha...Thank you everyone who commented.. :devil:

for a moment i was pondering if you had a gen >3 tube on hand... haha...

lol! good trick. but i just remembered that NVG devices create a lot of "grain". so look out for the grain in the pics next time. ;)

Adiemus said:
lol! good trick. but i just remembered that NVG devices create a lot of "grain". so look out for the grain in the pics next time. ;)

And

The paratrooper should glow instead of the sky. They emit more heat than the sky in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.