NUS Visitor Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcwnfx

Jun 6, 2005
Potong Pasir
Hee hee, I posted this photo along with some of my others in the Landscape/Travel thread.

but I really wanted some comments about this photo.

my fren say its too much contrast. the shadow dont have the details. but i wanted to make the front most building, the clouds in the sky and also the cluster of buildings behind.

so pls all the gurus, give me some comments so that i can learn...

Visitors-Lodge-NUS.jpg

The saturation and contrast gives it a very old film camera feel.:)

the contrast is too aggressive for me. the lacking of shadow details coupled with saturated colours makes the scene forcefully unnatural. i find the frame rather unexciting as well.

The photo is really boring. Plus the horizon is tilted. And worse, your subject isn't focused properly.

Is there anything interesting that you can wait for? Like birds or something? Or show other stuff in the foreground.

Your image does not tell us much about its place. NUS? How do we know this is NUS. This could be any housing estate.

Technicall, you fail big time. The contrast lacks dynamic.

Just as x-ray said, the composition is boring.

Sorry bro, 0 out of 10 from me.

hee hee, newbie post mah....

anyway, how to see the horizon is slanted? i seems to have a prob with that.

xray said:
The photo is really boring. Plus the horizon is tilted. And worse, your subject isn't focused properly.

Is there anything interesting that you can wait for? Like birds or something? Or show other stuff in the foreground.

hmmm, i also got focusing prob...... hmmmm.....

actually the interesting to me is the clouds ah.... i a cloud person....

anyway, thanks for all the comments guys....

then i can learn.... will post more next time :p

i feel great ugliness in the picture. Is that what you are trying to say in this picture? If so u succeeded. If not then it didnt work.

I dun really like the 2 patches of black/shadows. the bottom right and bottom left.

Status
Not open for further replies.