NUS @Kent Ridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1

Jan 28, 2005
Bt Panjang
You are welcome to post and share your digital images in this thread.

Thanks.

DSC_4577.jpg

iceberg said:
Hi..
My little contribution...
PGP

Thanks, iceberg.
What is PGP?

DSC_4580.jpg

jc1 said:
Thanks, iceberg.
What is PGP?

DSC_4580.jpg

Prince George Park Residence. Are you sure you're from NUS? ;p

The_Cheat said:
Prince George Park Residence. Are you sure you're from NUS? ;p
Thanks for the ID. What do you think?

ECE Family Day 2005
DSC_6554.jpg

DSC_6567.jpg

Any nice place to shoot? Your advise please.

DSC_4549.jpg

jc1 said:
Any nice place to shoot? Your advise please.

never tried the linkway between YIH and Arts at dusk? I like the moody atmosphere of the long winding steps when its getting dark.

btw i'm a former nus eee'er

jc1 said:
You are welcome to post and share your digital images in this thread.

Thanks.

DSC_4577.jpg
nice signate. i see similar signate in the state, of course different words

blimmer, thanks for your pointer.
Perry & idor, thanks for your encouragement.

DSC_4868c.jpg

jc1.. your shots are colorful.. make the place looks nicer than it is..
You seem to increase the color saturation in your shots.. again, it's nice.. but not natural (don't if it's a bad thing or a good thing to do on the photos..)
Anyway, I enjoy viewing your posting.. :D

digging out a thread hidden for 1 month... lol...

today and yesterday was NUS open house... went down to shoot some band performance for friends from KE and RH... should we start a thread "events in NUS" :think: :think:

iceberg said:
digging out a thread hidden for 1 month... lol...

today and yesterday was NUS open house... went down to shoot some band performance for friends from KE and RH... should we start a thread "events in NUS" :think: :think:
iceberg, you are always welcome to post and share here.

Cheers

Events in NUS can see from the IVLE "Student events" mah. Hee hee. Anyway, if you guys are interesting in covering NUS events, why not join NUSSU VPC (Video and Photographic Committee)? We do photo and video coverage of various school events upon the request of the organisers. Not only do you get recognition and CCA points for this but you also get the chance to cover certain events that you normally won't get a chance to. Ie. There are a few campus concerts coming up. ;)

Anyway, enuff advertising... Anyone know where is this:

Under_shelter.jpg

Should be quite easy. =^p

Denosha said:
Events in NUS can see from the IVLE "Student events" mah. Hee hee. Anyway, if you guys are interesting in covering NUS events, why not join NUSSU VPC (Video and Photographic Committee)? We do photo and video coverage of various school events upon the request of the organisers. Not only do you get recognition and CCA points for this but you also get the chance to cover certain events that you normally won't get a chance to. Ie. There are a few campus concerts coming up. ;)

Anyway, enuff advertising... Anyone know where is this:

Should be quite easy. =^p

Is here!
DSC_2818.jpg

Wow, is that with a fisheye? It's got this weird warpy effect like as though you're high on something funky. hee hee

arts lor, further down the road its the bus terminal and 24hrs roti prata ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.