NUS @Kent Ridge


Status
Not open for further replies.

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
You are welcome to post and share your digital images in this thread.

Thanks.

 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
iceberg said:
Hi..
My little contribution...
PGP
Thanks, iceberg.
What is PGP?


 

The_Cheat

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2004
2,278
0
0
Singapore
jc1 said:
Thanks, iceberg.
What is PGP?


Prince George Park Residence. Are you sure you're from NUS? ;p
 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
The_Cheat said:
Prince George Park Residence. Are you sure you're from NUS? ;p
Thanks for the ID. What do you think?


ECE Family Day 2005


 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
Any nice place to shoot? Your advise please.

 

blimmer

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
306
0
0
jc1 said:
Any nice place to shoot? Your advise please.
never tried the linkway between YIH and Arts at dusk? I like the moody atmosphere of the long winding steps when its getting dark.

btw i'm a former nus eee'er
 

Perry

Member
Jul 7, 2002
258
0
16
Singapore
Visit site
jc1 said:
You are welcome to post and share your digital images in this thread.

Thanks.

nice signate. i see similar signate in the state, of course different words
 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
blimmer, thanks for your pointer.
Perry & idor, thanks for your encouragement.


 

Eyesthruthelens

Deregistered
Sep 3, 2003
1,678
0
0
51
Sengkang
Visit site
jc1.. your shots are colorful.. make the place looks nicer than it is..
You seem to increase the color saturation in your shots.. again, it's nice.. but not natural (don't if it's a bad thing or a good thing to do on the photos..)
Anyway, I enjoy viewing your posting.. :D
 

iceberg

New Member
Nov 20, 2002
788
0
0
38
West
berkyberg.blogspot.com
digging out a thread hidden for 1 month... lol...

today and yesterday was NUS open house... went down to shoot some band performance for friends from KE and RH... should we start a thread "events in NUS" :think: :think:
 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
iceberg said:
digging out a thread hidden for 1 month... lol...

today and yesterday was NUS open house... went down to shoot some band performance for friends from KE and RH... should we start a thread "events in NUS" :think: :think:
iceberg, you are always welcome to post and share here.

Cheers
 

Denosha

Senior Member
Dec 25, 2003
1,287
0
36
Bukit Timah
www.sgl.per.sg
Events in NUS can see from the IVLE "Student events" mah. Hee hee. Anyway, if you guys are interesting in covering NUS events, why not join NUSSU VPC (Video and Photographic Committee)? We do photo and video coverage of various school events upon the request of the organisers. Not only do you get recognition and CCA points for this but you also get the chance to cover certain events that you normally won't get a chance to. Ie. There are a few campus concerts coming up. ;)

Anyway, enuff advertising... Anyone know where is this:



Should be quite easy. =^p
 

jc1

Senior Member
Jan 28, 2005
1,297
2
38
Bt Panjang
Denosha said:
Events in NUS can see from the IVLE "Student events" mah. Hee hee. Anyway, if you guys are interesting in covering NUS events, why not join NUSSU VPC (Video and Photographic Committee)? We do photo and video coverage of various school events upon the request of the organisers. Not only do you get recognition and CCA points for this but you also get the chance to cover certain events that you normally won't get a chance to. Ie. There are a few campus concerts coming up. ;)

Anyway, enuff advertising... Anyone know where is this:

Should be quite easy. =^p
Is here!
 

Denosha

Senior Member
Dec 25, 2003
1,287
0
36
Bukit Timah
www.sgl.per.sg
Wow, is that with a fisheye? It's got this weird warpy effect like as though you're high on something funky. hee hee
 

blimmer

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
306
0
0
arts lor, further down the road its the bus terminal and 24hrs roti prata ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.