Number of posting stats got divided by 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy888

Is it just me or is it a bug problem. I could have sworn my messages was approaching 900 postings but today it is reflecting I have only posted 400+. hehe I am very stingy and only post when I have something to rant. Was kinda happy and looking forward to reaching my first 1,000th posting goal after joining this forum for so long heheheh..... Guess I have to start it up again.

sammy888 said:
Is it just me or is it a bug problem. I could have sworn my messages was approaching 900 postings but today it is reflecting I have only posted 400+. hehe I am very stingy and only post when I have something to rant. Was kinda happy and looking forward to reaching my first 1,000th posting goal after joining this forum for so long heheheh..... Guess I have to start it up again.

is post count that impt? i can donate some to you :sticktong

hmm maybe another donation drive on the way...

DONATE POST COUNT TO SAMMY888 Thread...

please spam & c.o.c.k in this thread... (for Sammy888 only)

oooh... at least i got about 4950 of useful post in other sections... heng ah... i wonder wats espn's post count now... time to use the search function..

Klose said:
is post count that impt? i can donate some to you :sticktong

It is not that important to me lah. I don't have an ego to stroke. But this bug can be the start of something else going wrong with the server or the software.

If anything, personally.. after some time here, approaching that first 1000 is like burst that virgin cherry for the first time but then after which it is all down hill from here on heheh.

And please don't donate hor. I am very particular with what I write to qualify that as a posting. Sometime it is not my usual long winded rant or explanation but I like to keep it long then to write something that is too useless or worth a posting. I tend to pick topic few people write butif a lot of people write and the answer is given, I can't be bother to throw in my own rant or view on it heh. I don't even thank people for their compliment for goodness sake! That is such a waste of a post personally speaking. Aiya...anyway that's my rant. And since this bug is not exlcusive effecting me alone. This thread will close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.