Number of photos to deliver

simplepic

Jun 27, 2010
Hi guys,

am thinking of starting out doing freelancing work. Wondering what is the usual number of photos you deliver to clients for the following jobs:

1) Pre-Wedding (Assuming 4hrs)
a. Without Post Processing ->
b. With Post Processing ->

2) AD Wedding (whole day)

3) Corporate Events (e.g. D&D)

4) Personal Events (e.g. Birthday)

5) Portraiture

Advices are existing photographers are greatly appreciated.

I don't think there is a 'standard' or 'usual' number of photos. It varies from the practice of one photographer to another, and perhaps differing from one client to another. Some give as little as 80 photos, some give everything they shoot. Bottom line is what the client is willing to pay and the amount of effort you are wiling to put in on the photos to give to the client; and whether all this makes business sense. ;)

Like what others have mentioned. There isn't a standard no.

If is mainly to do with how many u are capable to produce and how many is agreed between you and client based on the agreed charges.

Also, I will always discourage giving out any unedited images unless you are 100% sure what you shoot is what you want.

Whatever you give out represent your work and it is your reputation that you want to grow, so be very cautious of that.

Hart

Last edited:
Thanks to many who have try to address this question of mine. coz i dun have experience, so perhaps u guys can give some examples of actual experiences you have.