Number of CS members

Status
Not open for further replies.

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
How many members does CS have now? I remember there was a counter somewhere, but can't seem to find it now...

Originally posted by munfai
How many members does CS have now? I remember there was a counter somewhere, but can't seem to find it now...

Members: 3,918, Threads: 35,456, Posts: 288,317
Welcome to our newest member, trebor28

Just go to the Forum Home page, and check the top left area ...

3,198 ;)

i wish to find the number too... When I am online during the day I usualy find about 120-160 members online.
I dont even have an idea how big is clubsnap:confused:

Originally posted by mysteriousjimmy
3,198 ;)

how did u know?

Originally posted by Retro
Members: 3,918, Threads: 35,456, Posts: 288,317
Welcome to our newest member, trebor28

Just go to the Forum Home page, and check the top left area ...
Now now.. I sounded stupid didnt I?:( :rolleyes:

Originally posted by munfai
how did u know?

from Retro's post Just go to the Forum Home page, and check the top left area ... :)

Originally posted by shas3n
Now now.. I sounded stupid didnt I?:( :rolleyes:

OOPPss... sorry... missed ur post!

/me :mad2:

hey is it possible tat CLubsnap announce membership drives, and make contacts with CP, AP, etc etc, and can have some discounts on some camera accessories ??? :devil:

Originally posted by West_ray
hey is it possible tat CLubsnap announce membership drives, and make contacts with CP, AP, etc etc, and can have some discounts on some camera accessories ??? :devil:

I think there were some discussions about this somewhere among the mods. But dunno where. They were talking about having discount cards for members even.

But you must also consider people who are not using their accounts anymore. :)

maybe can issue membership card at a reasonable fees and annual fee? So active members will certainly gets benefits from tat ~

Originally posted by West_ray
maybe can issue membership card at a reasonable fees and annual fee? So active members will certainly gets benefits from tat ~

So, whaddya think, mods?
Money can also go to support the server hosting, right?

The counter only states the number of members that have registered. It does not take into account of members that have been inactive for long periods of time. So that 3000+ is just a rough gauge..

Status
Not open for further replies.