nuisance SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
just received an SMS from a private mobile number with the following message

'Receive reliable EPL tips from a top UK Insider absolutely FREE! Reply ''YES'' to register now.'

What the '3825' how come so many such nuisance calls/SMS these days? who is giving out our private mobile numbers to these nonsensical marketing people?

aiya, they pay Singtel/etc, they collect money give them use, no wrong what.. if u dun wan, just sms them back with a unsub lor... if they still persist then lodge a complain against them...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
aiya, they pay Singtel/etc, they collect money give them use, no wrong what.. if u dun wan, just sms them back with a unsub lor... if they still persist then lodge a complain against them...

huh? can unsub one ah? no such option leh, somemore i never sub anything, somemore my line is 1+1, i want to sub also cannot, my brother will never sub this kind of rubbish one.

they just got your number thru some survey or contest 1 lor... you can sms them back with a unsub or unsubscribe header, they will then unsubscribe you... (thats what i heard)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
they just got your number thru some survey or contest 1 lor... you can sms them back with a unsub or unsubscribe header, they will then unsubscribe you... (thats what i heard)

wah, that's worse, i never leave my HP numbers on surveys one leh ... and so far haven't taken part in any contests except some photo contests, you mean these photo contest will also give out our numbers one meh? can't be right? maybe should call M1 on monday to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.