Nude portraits - what do you do with them after you are done shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
I am wondering for people who shoot nudes or lingerie models. What do you do with the photos? Imagine you have a harddisk full of naked women photos. Surely you cannot show your parents/spouse/kids these photos. You cannot browse through them in public or in the presence of strangers. So you have to look at them in your own privacy. Doesn't it sort of make one sound like a "dirty old man" to have to go to such extend to even want to shoot these scantily clad women. What do want really do with such pictures?

This is definitely not equipment discussions... moving to Kopitiam.

I am wondering for people who shoot nudes or lingerie models. What do you do with the photos? Imagine you have a harddisk full of naked women photos. Surely you cannot show your parents/spouse/kids these photos. You cannot browse through them in public or in the presence of strangers. So you have to look at them in your own privacy. Doesn't it sort of make one sound like a "dirty old man" to have to go to such extend to even want to shoot these scantily clad women. What do want really do with such pictures?

Same as those who shoot aunties.

What do you do with the aunty photos? :bsmilie:

13.jpg

Last edited:

13.jpg

I keep my selfie safely instead of how you do as above showing us all your face Auntie Sion

Yeah makes me wonder also..... maybe goes some black hole vortex of nudity.

Maybe trade them like olden days when we trade magic the gathering cards?

The Dirty Old Man is in the mind, not in the pictures.
Well, it would be in the pictures if it has been in your mind during shooting :bsmilie:

Or you rather shoot half-naked men? :bsmilie:

japao.jpg

Maybe it has something to do with his 'equipments' :bsmilie:

It should be equipment and not equipments for the following reasons:
- English restriction
- I am not sure how many equipment can he have!! Can't be more than 1 right?

Sometimes I am curious on what you paste up on your bedroom walls (and ceilings and floors) :eek:

It should be equipment and not equipments for the following reasons:
- English restriction
- I am not sure how many equipment can he have!! Can't be more than 1 right?
You are restricted by your imaginations :bsmilie:

Why you asked these questions?

Has any photographer shot you in a state of undress? :bsmilie:

He may need to stretch and expand his "imagination". :bsmilie:
Yes, and that's the reason why women cannot park a car properly: because men tell them wrongly what 7 inches are...

Status
Not open for further replies.