Nude Photography


Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
Originally posted by RuthBaby
dun think is illegalise here...
aniwae.. anithing to look out for?;)
Hard to find model who do that... ;p
 

xdivider

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
1,484
0
36
Visit site
Originally posted by RuthBaby
dun think is illegalise here...
aniwae.. anithing to look out for?;)
U been here to take a look b4?
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by RuthBaby

i mean... in future... before pregnant.. i wan to take a few shots...

still tonning up my body

or maybe another shot like demmi more?;p
U mean u gonna try get pregnant soon????? :confused:
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by RuthBaby
dun think is illegalise here...
aniwae.. anithing to look out for?;)
Think most of us have a few nude pix taken when we're babies....;)
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi, just edited xdivider's post.

Even though to some nudity is considered as a form of art, given that Clubsnap is hosted in Singapore, we have to abide the regulations here. Please refrain posting images or urls of such nature here...quoted from a very learned man that I know @ Clubsnap ;)
 

xdivider

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
1,484
0
36
Visit site
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi, just edited xdivider's post.

Even though to some nudity is considered as a form of art, given that Clubsnap is hosted in Singapore, we have to abide the regulations here. Please refrain posting images or urls of such nature here...quoted from a very learned man that I know @ Clubsnap ;)
Paiseh, saw that link juz now when i was browsing photo.net. Din noe it is not allowed :embrass:
 

Jason Ho

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,251
0
36
48
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Just to clear everyone's doubt. I won't want to waste anyone time by going into those regulations/guidelines set by SBA.

The answer is links arent allowed. Even though we may not own/store the materials, SBA can advise us to close down the site. And I am sure all the Clubsnap supporters here wont want that to happen. ;)
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Jason Ho
Just to clear everyone's doubt. I won't want to waste anyone time by going into those regulations/guidelines set by SBA.

The answer is links arent allowed. Even though we may not own/store the materials, SBA can advise us to close down the site. And I am sure all the Clubsnap supporters here wont want that to happen. ;)
Hush guys, we're being watched......:eek:
 

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site
Do SBA regulations say anything about linking to a website, one with no pictures but with links to such pictures?

Fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography.
 

Jason Ho

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,251
0
36
48
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by rochkoh
Do SBA regulations say anything about linking to a website, one with no pictures but with links to such pictures?
If you going to ask SBA for permission to post such links, what do you think the answer will be. :bsmilie:

Fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography.
Yup and thats why SBA doesn't care if its artistic or porno. As long as its nude, its not allowed. :)

I think we arent here to discuss what & why regarding SBA regulation. I will appreciate if everyone can understand whatever has been done is for the good of this community site. Thanks!
 

rueyloon

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,680
0
36
www.rueyloon.com
Brother, no need to ask SBA,

just do the next best thing, read what is on their website

http://www.sba.gov.sg/sba/i_codenpractice.jsp

here I note down the 2 reason why nude links, and maybe even nude photos are allowed.


2) In considering what is prohibited material, the following factors should be taken into account:

a) whether the material depicts nudity or genitalia in a manner calculated to titillate;

3) A further consideration is whether the material has intrinsic medical, scientific, artistic or educational value.
 

Jason Ho

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,251
0
36
48
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by rueyloon
Brother, no need to ask SBA,

just do the next best thing, read what is on their website

http://www.sba.gov.sg/sba/i_codenpractice.jsp

here I note down the 2 reason why nude links, and maybe even nude photos are allowed.


2) In considering what is prohibited material, the following factors should be taken into account:

a) whether the material depicts nudity or genitalia in a manner calculated to titillate;

3) A further consideration is whether the material has intrinsic medical, scientific, artistic or educational value.
So if SBA is going to ask for any explanation/justification on any links or photos, can our dear rueyloon be our representative to do the explanation?

As mentioned earlier, its a very fine line drawn between artistic nudity and soft pornography. Whos going to decide if the pic/link is artistic or porno?

I hope I have made my points clear as to why our decision is made in this way. I sincerely appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation in this issue. Thanks!

PS : I am closing this thread since the discussion has taken a different path from the original topic. RuthBaby, apologise for locking up your thread, please feel free to start another new thread if necessary.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.