Nude Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Feb 2, 2010
Just came across this news in TNP today (front page headline - pg 1 - 3). One of CS member is involved!

Before this thread gets crowded .... Give the respective individuals a break. It's not great to be front page news .... nor is it great that others are discussing what we don't really know.

Yes, it is never great to be front page news, but it seems like he 'loved' it as he made the police report and pose with it to the reporter. If I don't remember wrongly, he is also involved in the last saga over nude photography in CS sometime back. :rolleyes:

Anyway will just sit back and see how's the proceeding goes this round.

Last edited:
Must have contract and assistance. dun even touch model or subject.

Better to take nude insects. No trouble with the law.

Must have contract and assistance. dun even touch model or subject.

Agreed. As a professional photographer, such contact with the model should not exist at all!!! It's outright molest! Hope the accusations by the accused freelance photographer is false and he did not perform such acts on the model during the photoshoot. :angry:

Better to take nude insects. No trouble with the law.

Thats why i always puzzle ppl shoot nude for free.... Never see nude before meh??? shoot free then kena like that.... no contract no nothing.....

My understanding from TNP is that as long as a photographer shoots nude pics in the public, it is already consider an offense. With the pics published, it is already an evidence.

Last edited:
LoL.. what kind of accusation is that.. and how did he know about it.. utterly rubbish.
In light of recent events.. maybe can shoot nude in MRT tunnel.. or LRT walkway :bsmilie:

Yes, it is never great to be front page news, but it seems like he 'loved' it as he made the police report and pose with it to the reporter. If I don't remember wrongly, he is also involved in the last saga over nude photography in CS sometime back. :rolleyes:

Anyway will just sit back and see how's the proceeding goes this round.

Yeee Yeear!! His face gives me the creeps! Got that classic m look!

I hope the model is fine. Yucks, imagine going st John island alone with this man to take nude pics.

Model male or female?

My understanding from TNP is that as long as a photographer shoots nude pics in the public, it is already consider an offense. With the pics published, it is already an evidence.

I believe it is against some public nuisance law in posing nude or abetting someone to pose nude in public.

Yeee Yeear!! His face gives me the creeps! Got that classic m look!

I hope the model is fine. Yucks, imagine going st John island alone with this man to take nude pics.

Model male or female?

Model should be a female... the article read like the model made the police report together with him against the accuser, a freelance photographer who might have 'slime' him on facebook after witnessing him performing lewd acts like 'shaving' public hair of the model. However whether he did or did not perform such lewd acts as claimed by the accuser is not important now as it seems like all 3 of them maybe including all others involved in that shoot may have committed against the law now.

The fact is, as of now, he is still organising photoshoots in CS here. :what:

The issue didnt start because of that girl doing nude shoot in public. It was about some other girls being treated in an improper manner during shoots with that PROFESSIONAL photographer. Poor girl being used as a shield and of cos, the papers would twist it and make her the headlines instead because the pic would boost readership.

All over Stomp too...

juicy. Candleghost?

yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

very disturbing.

juicy. Candleghost?

yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

very disturbing.

One day you're going to get burnt by the candle. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.